Can we "bail" crew-served TOW's in SF2?

Aloha!

The news of the SF2 update (and a demo) has awakened my inner Battlefront refresh monkey.  The advent of smart phones and mobile data means you can easily check if that demo is out yet 8,640 times per day! But I digress.

Anyone able to confirm or deny if SF2 allows my BGM-71 pixel-troopers to bail on their ball-and-chain launcher once they send all their missiles down range?

I know it's not the biggest issue on the block but curious if it got an update?

Ref:

PS - and thanks to the BF team for still being here today, so many years on, making these incredibly boutique products in the current game development environment.

I just did a quick test, it apparently takes 6-7 minutes for a deployed TOW to pack up then the crew are free to scamper away (the fastest they can manage is a 'move' command). You can't bail and abandon your weapon. I think it takes something like a minute and a half to deploy an un-deployed weapon. So TOW is a very ungainly weapon in combat. Its perhaps the worst of all of the weapons in the game. Bear in mind the launcher and three missiles weighs in at nearly 200 pounds.

I'll put a request in to se if they want to massage the specs on TOW or not

Edited by MikeyD

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I just did a quick test, it apparently takes 6-7 minutes for a deployed TOW to pack up then the crew are free to scamper away (the fastest they can manage is a 'move' command). You can't bail and abandon your weapon. I think it takes something like a minute and a half to deploy an un-deployed weapon. So TOW is a very ungainly weapon in combat. Its perhaps the worst of all of the weapons in the game. Bear in mind the launcher and three missiles weighs in at nearly 200 pounds.

I'll put a request in to se if they want to massage the specs on TOW or nit

Thanks for that MikeyD - I appreciate the effort.

That has been my experience in the past with dismounted TOW teams in CMBS and CMSF1. 

I get how heavy/large the weapon system is that's why I was hoping my poor pixel-troopers could "bail out" and run away when they had T-90's bearing down on them and no missile ammo left.  It was like they were chained to the kill zone with safe out-of-LOS terrain only a quick dash away.