Incorrect "models" used in game/s

DEB8

CM2 and CM3

The SdKfz 233 uses an incorrect SdKfz 232 "Model"

[ The vehicle should look more like the SdKfz 234/3 ( with a wider barreled gun and open top turret ). ]

CM3 only

The Churchill I should have a long barreled gun in the hull ( front right ), as well as the usual shorter barreled gun in the turret.

How did these get missed ? :(

NB : The stats etc. for each of the above are correct, it's just the visible "model" that's wrong.  :)

I don't have an absolute answer for you, but a number of vehicles do not have the correct 'visible' model in both CMAK/CM3 and CMBB/CM2. This was intentional due to so many vehicles being in the games in the first place. There either simply wasn't enough time or resources to make all of the models and textures for each unique vehicle. So 'equivalent' vehicles were used in their place. This is true of quite a few other vehicles in the game beyond what you've noticed.

11 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:

I don't have an absolute answer for you, but a number of vehicles do not have the correct 'visible' model in both CMAK/CM3 and CMBB/CM2. This was intentional due to so many vehicles being in the games in the first place. There either simply wasn't enough time or resources to make all of the models and textures for each unique vehicle. So 'equivalent' vehicles were used in their place. This is true of quite a few other vehicles in the game beyond what you've noticed.

Whilst I follow your comment here in general, surely that does not apply re the SdKfz 233 as the vehicle it should look like ( the SdKfz 234/2 ) is also in the game                   ( CMBB/CM2 ), and could have been taken from that game for CMAK/CM3... :huh:  IMHO it was just a numerical "cock  up" ! :(

[ What do you mean 'there are others' ! :o   Drat !   :angry:   ]

Edited by DEB8

• 2 weeks later...