The Saint

Denhost CMBO Scenarios Collection

Hi Everyone,

I think this is my first post in all the years Ive been playing CM!  I was looking for a link to "Denhost CMBO Scenarios Collection" and i cant find it anywhere.  I know that support for CMBO is very limited now but I still love it!  It's simplicity and AI make me always come back for more.  But, a lost removable hard drive in a family move has meant I have lost all my scenarios ... I wondered if anyone had a link or could point me in a helpful direction.

There used to be a link here at Battlefront.com but in the move (it too) has gone - or i cant find it.

Thank you very much in advance.

Andy

Posted (edited)

What about:  http://www.the-scenario-depot.com/scenario_lists.html

Seems to have many CM1 scenarios and campaigns.

FWIW I no longer have CMBO installed.  But, I found a CMBO Scenarios folder with 121 scenarios and campaigns.  Am pretty sure they are mixed together as IIRC there was no separate folder for campaigns.

Edited by Erwin

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

What about:  http://www.the-scenario-depot.com/scenario_lists.html

Seems to have many CM1 scenarios and campaigns.

FWIW I no longer have CMBO installed.  But, I found a CMBO Scenarios folder with 121 scenarios and campaigns.  Am pretty sure they are mixed together as IIRC there was no separate folder for campaigns.

Hey Erwin,

Thank you, I really appreciate your answer. I couldnt find a scenario pact at scenario-depot just individual ones  what I'm reaslly looking for is a pack  ... and the Denhost one if at all possible.

but no worries if it does not exist any more. 

Once again Thank you!

Andy