CMBN Basegame Download

Hi All,

My first post on here and have been loving CMBN !

I just want to check I am not going potty.... I have bought the game a few weeks back and then reinstalled my computer so needed to download again.... except I cant. Or at least I don't think I can. I have logged a support ticket but I appreciate the team is small so it takes a while to get back.

John (support guy) says he has reset my account and logged in and can see the download link. I have logged in to my account on the store page, gone to my orders and clicked through to see the order details but it says SHIPMENT PENDING. on here it also has my activation key. 

So I guess my question is.... am I looking in completely the wrong place to go and redownload the base game? I want to play but I cant. 

Thanks

Lee

This is what my order fro CM Battle for Normandy looks like:

Shipment # 1 -
Shipment status: Pending     
CM Battle for Normandy Engine 1
CMBN-BGV1
https://battlefront.sharefile.com/d-<redacted>a       <<<<<<< This is the download link
Activation Code(s):
<redacted>

Of course yours will not say "Engine 1" but you get the idea.