CMSF2 Demo

3 minutes ago, sburke said:

And if not first, at least before c3k. 

The key is to check that little box on the Sharefile site to be notified of any new additions. Then you find out before Steve can get to posting that it's up. Of course, it depends on being home to download it. Being semi-retired, that usually works.  (not that I've been first more than once or twice 🙂  )

5 hours ago, AkumaSD said:

Is there a twitter, facebook, newsletter or whatever I could subscribe to

There is a Facebook page, "Battlefront".  The last BFC post was April 2016 for the release of CMFB and for a CMBN battle pack.  Not sure how quick they would update the FB page after CMSF2 is released.............     

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 1:28 AM, MOS:96B2P said:

There is a Facebook page, "Battlefront".  The last BFC post was April 2016 for the release of CMFB and for a CMBN battle pack.  Not sure how quick they would update the FB page after CMSF2 is released.............     

They may have very slooooooow internet :D

Edited by NeoOhm

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:54 AM, Homo_Ferricus said:

Yes I will be travelling about without a desktop or laptop and unable to play CM. I'm not starting with a King's budget so I'd rather not make the investment now, and wait to enjoy it in the not-so-near future. I'll have to survive on forum lurking, AARs and Josey Wales videos on YT until I get back in front of a decent rig.

I want a forum thread on your travels.  It'll give us something to look at instead of complaining about release dates.  So what is the plan you have so far?

4 hours ago, sburke said:

I want a forum thread on your travels.  It'll give us something to look at instead of complaining about release dates.  So what is the plan you have so far?

I’ve been in Armenia since last Thursday. Just woke up and had some breakfast after attending a birthday party at a winery 30min outside the capital. The plan is... there is no plan. My Airbnb is rented until this Friday, at which point I’ll have to find somewhere else in Yerevan to stay, or go out into the countryside, or go to another country (most likely Georgia). I’m going to give it a few days before I think too hard about it.

I gotta say, I felt more safe in Turkey, Jordan and some of the other ME countries.   Yes, they have lots of guys with guns, but they are there to protect visitors.  My wife and I experienced no problems and even shared a laugh or two with bored checkpoint guards.  They even let me fire their 50cals and shoot off an occasional RPG!

(Just kidding about the last sentence b4 anyone gets too excited.)

18 minutes ago, Erwin said:

I gotta say, I felt more safe in Turkey, Jordan and some of the other ME countries.   Yes, they have lots of guys with guns, but they are there to protect visitors.  My wife and I experienced no problems and even shared a laugh or two with bored checkpoint guards.  They even let me fire their 50cals and shoot off an occasional RPG!

(Just kidding about the last sentence b4 anyone gets too excited.)

For a second you got me thinking you were at the Demolition Ranch 😂