CMSF2 Editor

If possible it would be really helpful to have the four-way wall/fence intersection included in the CMSF2 editor.  For MOUT scenarios especially since so many of the buildings in that part of the world have walls around them.  In CMSF1 scenario designers end up making some strange looking wall layouts as a work around to not having this tile.  The other tiles would also be nice but the four-way wall intersection would make urban design much easier & realistic.  If not now maybe in a future pack................

t2ZBpPMh.jpg

Kkbtnc4h.png

Some of the often-mention pathing issues I had entirely forgotten about. Syria is not exactly the land of walls and fences and hedges, unlike the Normandy title where every 20 yards there was another bocage hedge maze to negotiate. That being said, my favorite scenarios in the title are the MOUT engagement ones, negotiating narrow alleyways and walled enclosures. I rarely find myself cursing the game engine while playing. Either the game's doing a better job at it or I've merely grown used to the occasional expected quirks.

20 hours ago, MikeyD said:

Some of the often-mention pathing issues I had entirely forgotten about. Syria is not exactly the land of walls and fences and hedges, unlike the Normandy title where every 20 yards there was another bocage hedge maze to negotiate. That being said, my favorite scenarios in the title are the MOUT engagement ones, negotiating narrow alleyways and walled enclosures. I rarely find myself cursing the game engine while playing. Either the game's doing a better job at it or I've merely grown used to the occasional expected quirks.

Complex compounds and walls are actually pretty prevalent.