14 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

Yes i was too quick to send it, is  nothing special to download...something only funny, no possibility to delete it apologyse about..

why? It is funny.  Not like you are making us watch the link before I get to something else that I had wanted to see.  If I was forced to watch an ad for American Idol before then yeah you'd need to apologize!  :D

2 hours ago, sburke said:

why? It is funny.  Not like you are making us watch the link before I get to something else that I had wanted to see.  If I was forced to watch an ad for American Idol before then yeah you'd need to apologize!  :D

So I mean that the way they present the clip is funny but also ... the habit that I am always too fast to send a message if my text is readable  or not ... don't  tell me that you don't let a smile escape from your face when you watched the clip ... !! ;)

3 hours ago, sburke said:

yeah that is one hell of a link :D  

yeah you got it... but the hells buttun is also the "enter key" of your computer that one time pushed is "irreversible" or here in CM the button "submit replay" ... how many times we have hesitated to send a message! ? before pushing this key link... ?? this button have to have another name..."warning are you sure you will send your message"???...or "warning with these answer your text will not have a good impact"...

Yes I know, is a hell text to explain a link procedure !! 😉