On 8/13/2018 at 9:20 PM, Sequoia said:

Are there any scenarios that have the flail tank?

Thanks

First scenario (Gold Beach landing) of the For King and Country campaign, and Battle Pack's Hobart's Funnies IIRC.

On 8/14/2018 at 3:20 AM, Sequoia said:

Are there any scenarios that have the flail tank?

Thanks

On 8/15/2018 at 12:00 AM, Warts 'n' all said:

Give "The Lions of Carpiquet" campaign a go. I love it when my Sherman Crabs do their thing.

Thanks for the plug. ;) Yes the flails show up from virtually the start. Given one of the pathways the campaign can go down you'll also have some fun with many of the Hobart Funnies found in the Vehicle Pack in one of the scenarios.

I think it's OK that infantry can't be crushed by tanks, it makes sense they roll out of the way. But I think it would be a nice touch if (small) AT guns could be run over and crushed. I know this was done a couple of times in real life, usually when the crew had abandoned them.

On 9/21/2018 at 3:44 AM, Bulletpoint said:

I think it's OK that infantry can't be crushed by tanks, it makes sense they roll out of the way.

<snipped>

Because CMx2 action squares are an 8 meter square, I concur.  A Sherman's "footprint" is about 3 meters wide by a bit more than 6 meters long.  It only occupies 30-35% of the action square area.  Infantrymen within that action square have sufficient room to clear out of it's way.  I think the game realistically captures that.

8 hours ago, Badger73 said:
On 9/21/2018 at 10:44 AM, Bulletpoint said:

I think it's OK that infantry can't be crushed by tanks, it makes sense they roll out of the way.

<snipped>

Because CMx2 action squares are an 8 meter square, I concur.  A Sherman's "footprint" is about 3 meters wide by a bit more than 6 meters long.  It only occupies 30-35% of the action square area.  Infantrymen within that action square have sufficient room to clear out of it's way.  I think the game realistically captures that.

So I think we agree?