Turkish Leopard 2A4 mod preview

• 4 weeks later...

Great work on these mods @MikeyD.....I'll definitely be making full use of them in a scenario.  B)

Re:  Turkey's odd AFV camo.....I'm fairly convinced that it's a partial 'sand' overpaint of the usual three colour NATO scheme, they seem to cover all the brown leaving just the odd arcs & patches of green & black.  I could well be wrong, I often have before.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

To round out the Turkish mod pack, here's my almost-completed Dutch-turned-into-Turkish troops. Their new uniform  camou scheme looks like it might've been bought from Russia because it resembles the new Russian camou pattern. And yes the 'Artic Warfare Sniper Rifle' is used by the Turkish army.

Next up, assembling the full mod pack. I hope its not too large.

dutch into turkish.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2018 at 5:56 AM, MikeyD said:

Here's the Turkish G3 rifle in Dutch hands. the model borrowed from CM:Afghanistan and the texture reworked. It replaces the plain Dutch C7A1 (Canadian-made M16)

Turkish G3.jpg

That models can be changed in CM2 is completely new to me. Looks outstanding. With your and other´s work regarding the Syrian Civil War I really hope to see campaigns focusing on this setting in the future.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:11 PM, MikeyD said:

Uploading this mod is on hold. My request to 'become an author' is being blocked because I apparently don't have the right default email program or something.

[Insert cry of anguish here].  I've been refresh-monkeying CMMODS for days in my eagerness to get my mitts on this mod.  I hope the administrator hasn't gone off for the holidays.  That would leave me refresh-monkeying for a long time.

P.S.  I'm looking forward to another Africa mod too!

I use a mixture of Syrian Militia & Combatants for my Peshmerga.....I use exactly the same for the Turkish backed FSA.  :ph34r:

Only ISIS & Jabhat Al Nusrah get to use Fighters as they currently appear.....This is why I'd like them to look a bit closer to combatants (& Combatants to look a little more military, & Syrian Milita a little less military).  ;)

@MikeyD

CMMODS has a capacity of 500MB per mod... if its bigger you will need to get @GreenAsJade to upload it via FTP.  As you know I don't own CMMODS and only help out a bit.

If you need help uploading we can post them up individually.

You need to zip the files and also upload them to the media area as per my video I posted in the other thread.  

I will look into this again today but the video explains pretty much everything.