Opponent Wanted

IDILIX

Returning to CM after a few years -

I would like to meet worthy opponent in a  PBEM game at Iron Level.

Will play either side on any of the Normandy / CW / FInal Blitz or the Red Thunder or the Italian campaing.

I prefer medium sized games.

Any takers? Please send me a PM.

I will get hate mail for saying this, but my sense is that there are not that many CM2 game players here on these forums.  Most want to discuss weapons systems and how realistically CM2 depicts/simulates them.  Many prefer to read AAR's of other peoples' games than actually play the game themselves.

It's not that you wont eventually find an oppo here.  But, as Badger says, you may have better luck at other sites like Few Good Men etc.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:10 PM, IDILIX said:

Returning to CM after a few years -

I would like to meet worthy opponent in a  PBEM game at Iron Level.

Will play either side on any of the Normandy / CW / FInal Blitz or the Red Thunder or the Italian campaing.

I prefer medium sized games.

Any takers? Please send me a PM.

Hello, IDILIX...How about Small (which is roughly up to Reinforced Company size engagements) Meeting Engagements, using some 'House Rules,  for one of your listed WWII Titles ?

If interested, PM me your Dropbox addy, and will send over an invite.

Joe

On 7/28/2018 at 7:33 PM, IDILIX said:

so this place is not used for oppoent findng anymore ?

On 7/28/2018 at 8:49 PM, Badger73 said:

Not really.  I concur with @Erwin

@IDILIX - please note, however, that @JoMc67 is the exception to this rule.  :o  Also note that he is a very dependable and reliable opponent.  :) 

Good luck on your match.

4 hours ago, Badger73 said:

@IDILIX - please note, however, that @JoMc67 is the exception to this rule.  :o  Also note that he is a very dependable and reliable opponent.  :) 

Good luck on your match.

Thanks for that exception, Badger73, and hope to enjoy some CM Gaming with IDILIX :-)

Basically, I like to play one of each of the WWII Titles with different Players, and hope to keep them for long term gaming.