Flames Mod For All CM Modules

Exploded the brz and loaded it in my CMBS.  But, still have to start a game and get something blown up.  The sound is good.  It will be interesting to see its effect since it varies so much due to its length.  One rarely stays looking at a burning vehicle in the game for that amount of time.

43 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Exploded the brz and loaded it in my CMBS.  But, still have to start a game and get something blown up.  The sound is good.  It will be interesting to see its effect since it varies so much due to its length.  One rarely stays looking at a burning vehicle in the game for that amount of time.

Hi Erwin thanks to comment, perhaps can you try with a very short Quick battle map... ?

I dont have CMBS and CMA, but have all others modules and I can tell you its work...

Its true that we dont stay close to burning vehicles, only to watch and listen it, but is interresting with the game lengh that you listen less noise about already destroyed vehicles.

What I dont know, is, if there is a difference on listening a vehicle just hit and another one already destroy from minutes ago ?

This I have to improve and make some tests. !!!

Erwin, just pop into the editor and pick some vehicles and set their state to burning.

3j2m7, the sound file will differ among burning vehicles because the fire will start at different times.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

2 minutes ago, Mord said:

Erwin, just pop into the editor and pick some vehicles and set their state to burning.

3j2m7, the sound file will differ among burning vehicles because the fire will start at different times.

Mord.

Thanks Mord I dont have to starting a game to know now ;) a propos burning... can we put also wreck vehicles with editor ?

Never build a map myself...but one day for sure, have a lot of OOB (order of battle), and maps from differents games and archives in pdf...

11 hours ago, Erwin said:

The CM2 editor scares me the same way some are scared of dying in a flaming wreck on the freeway.  Irrational I know...

Wot? That’s half the product!

You won’t have a problem doing the above to get the proverbial burning car (forget the car wreck analogy). The Editor is really worth cracking open.

6 minutes ago, benpark said:

And I was just looking for an old flames mod, so off to check this out. Thanks for doing them.

Pleasure !!  hope this is what you were looking for...soon come also more about effects, voices and immersounds...first all about US than German/Italian  Allied and Russian...let me time !!!

6 hours ago, benpark said:

And I was just looking for an old flames mod, so off to check this out. Thanks for doing them.

benpark there is perhaps a better flames effect from vein (veins flames v3) mine are perhaps superficiels try to download it on the old repository !!