Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Ultradave said:

Pardon what may be a dumb question but are you sure you didn't input the regular BS license again and not the Battle Pack (it has it's own key)?  Sorry if this is insulting but I've done things like that myself any number of times.

Ultra

No offence taken. This is the code I'm pasting in. 

 

Battlepack: 

Shipment # 1 - 
Shipment status: Pending
 
CMBS Battle Pack 1
CMBS-P1V4 
There is no download for this product 
Activation Code(s):
 
Edited by Dr.Hoopenfaust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Dr.Hoopenfaust

You should remove that, anybody could type that into their game.

 

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr.Hoopenfaust said:

Thanks for the help but it's not working. My CMBS is version 2.0 Engine 4. I did manage to bring up the activate product dialog but when I input my activation key (obtained from BF website) for the product, all I get is: Unlock success. Main game & Game Engine 4 (green boxes). Nothing about the battle pack. When I hit play, no new content. Hmmmm.

Well there ya go. The battle pack content came out at the same time as the patch. So, you should be at version 2.1. The full install should be at 2.1 now but you can just install the patch from here:

https://www.battlefront.com/patches

Scroll down for the BlackSea patches. After that you will be able to activate the Battle Pack

2 hours ago, Dr.Hoopenfaust said:

I see you are in Ontario. I'm in Ottawa.

PM sent...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry that the CMBS Battle Pack 1 is confusing.  We've tried to do things a couple of different ways since it came out and it seems no matter what we do causes some confusion.  The old way was to link to the v2.10 patch, but people then said "the link is broken, it takes me to a patch".  This time around we are trying to avoid having people get confused by this or do redundant downloads/installs.  I think the new way is better overall, but I'm going to make some tweaks to the Pack's website text to make it clearer.

 

Steve

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Under my Account > Orders page, none of my orders have a product name, just an ID.   This is really not very helpful.  I saw another post about this and am wondering if names will be added in later?

Also when clicking on a link under my CMBN Battle Pack order, it leads to a Page Not Found.  Also, it would be more informative if there was some text that said something like - "no separate download for this product; it is included in the Base Game download.  All you have to do is enter your Battle Pack activation code after running the Base Game Installer"

 

943485420_NoDownload.thumb.png.22c54905814af798b5e779cf0bd8a3ff.png1440531047_PageNotFound.thumb.png.92bb97043627ba4f61eb1f3cfbe6f22c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, my CM:SF original base game order is not listed, however, all my CM:SF modules are listed.  Is the base game not listed, because that is inherent if one owns a module?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Chops said:

Under my Account > Orders page, none of my orders have a product name, just an ID.   This is really not very helpful.  ...am wondering if names will be added in later?

+1   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, snarre said:

i dont still see any of my orders 

That is definitely not right, at this point everyone's orders are supposed to be there. Open a support ticket for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Chops said:

Under my Account > Orders page, none of my orders have a product name, just an ID.   This is really not very helpful.  I saw another post about this and am wondering if names will be added in later?

You mean seeing the names on the list of orders? Yeah that is not a feature of the store. Nothing Steve can do but make a feature request to the store provider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IanL said:

That is definitely not right, at this point everyone's orders are supposed to be there. Open a support ticket for that.

all ready done that but it didint solve problem, ewen i get messaget that it should be fixet now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, snarre said:

all ready done that but it didint solve problem, ewen i get messaget that it should be fixet now

Well I guess you have to send them a message to say "no it's not". :D Out here it's just a bunch of other customers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2018 at 6:41 AM, Battlefront.com said:

Nobody's orders are missing.  I'm nearly 99.999% sure of it.  If you don't see an order appearing at all there's a couple of possibilities:

1.  you placed it under a different account (email).  We have some customers with 4 accounts!!  Mostly because people forgot they had an account or didn't realize they were making a new one.  Which means you have to log into your other accounts to get the orders associated with it.  That can be problematic if you don't have your login info and/or access to the email address.  File a Ticket and we'll do the best we can to help you out, but we can not merge accounts (not in the old store, not in the new one.  Sadly!).

2.  the order is older than 2007.  Orders before then were with our original website and were never available online.

3.  if you received orders as a gift indirectly, not through a discount coupon, the person that purchased is the one that has the record of the order.

4.  some sort of funky support need gave you access to a particular game without an explicit purchase.

Steve

Sorry but I don't find any of my orders:

CM Afghanistan in 2010 made with my first e-mail account

Combat Mission Battle for Normandy  in 2013 with my second e-mail account

Combat Mission - Black Sea in 2014 with my second e-mail account

plus all the Shock Force add-on, marines, uk and nato with my first e-mail account

could you help me ?

Edited by cranio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cranio said:

could you help me ?

At this stage any remaining problems need to be reported to support. That way you can give them personal information etc so they can find your records.

battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, IanL said:

At this stage any remaining problems need to be reported to support. That way you can give them personal information etc so they can find your records.

battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com

immediatly, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The Store page states that we can simultaneously install CMSF2 on two different computers or operating systems, i.e. one on MacOS 10.13.xx and Windows 10. Can the other families and modules (CMBN, CMFI, CMRT, CMBS, and CMFB) also be installed on two systems simultaneously?

 

I apologize. I checked the new store games  and the all say they can have two simultaneous installs. I tried to download my CMSF1 Big Bundle onto my PC side last night and got an error message that the license had expired. It didn't seem to have the big bundle modules in it, but I'll try again tonight.

Edited by Vet 0369

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vet 0369 said:

The Store page states that we can simultaneously install CMSF2 on two different computers or operating systems, i.e. one on MacOS 10.13.xx and Windows 10. Can the other families and modules (CMBN, CMFI, CMRT, CMBS, and CMFB) also be installed on two systems simultaneously?

Yes.  All current Game Engine 4 game licenses work for both Mac and Windows.  This was true for most Game Engine 3 games (early CMBN and CMFI did not work this way), but it is not true for anything earlier.

7 hours ago, Vet 0369 said:

I apologize. I checked the new store games  and the all say they can have two simultaneous installs. I tried to download my CMSF1 Big Bundle onto my PC side last night and got an error message that the license had expired. It didn't seem to have the big bundle modules in it, but I'll try again tonight.

I can understand the confusion.  CMSF1 is too old to use our new cross platform system.  Which means it is not possible to have the license work for both Mac and Windows.  Since CMSF2 uses the Game Engine 4 system a license can be used on both Windows and MacOS.

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possibly having some trouble. Lodged a helpdesk ticket the other week since all my CMSF1 orders (with the exception of the NATO module) were not being listed on the 'My Orders' page on the new website.

Helpdesk Ticket ID: 20040855

No issue confirming all the serial numbers etc as I still had the old physical discs. I understand these older orders are now linked to the correct account but they are still not showing up on the 'My Orders' page. Is this type of fix only required behind the scenes so to speak? Just a tad concerned that it may cause some issues when it came time to purchase the upgrade bundle.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have two accounts :D  Both of the "missing" orders are associated with the other account.  We can't combine them but you can file a Help Desk ticket and we can get you access to your old account if you can't get in on your own.

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

You have two accounts :D  Both of the "missing" orders are associated with the other account.  We can't combine them but you can file a Help Desk ticket and we can get you access to your old account if you can't get in on your own.

Steve

I thought that was what I was trying to achieve with the initial ticket. :P But yes no chance I can access the old account attached to the other email address. If having the serials is enough though for CMSF2...

Edited by Ithikial_AU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ithikial_AU said:

I thought that was what I was trying to achieve with the initial ticket. :P But yes no chance I can access the old account attached to the other email address. If having the serials is enough though for CMSF2...

OK, I'll dust off the ticket and respond with details about your second account there.  But as you figured out, having the keys is really all that's important and you have them already.  So technically, you're ready to rock and roll right now even without access to the old orders.

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Battlefront.com said:

OK, I'll dust off the ticket and respond with details about your second account there.  But as you figured out, having the keys is really all that's important and you have them already.  So technically, you're ready to rock and roll right now even without access to the old orders.

Steve

Cheers Steve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×