Jump to content
t34577685

help,can not reactive old account !!!

Recommended Posts

I can not receive the message from bfc by using the existing email adress!

If I can not reactive my old account,I may lost all the CM games which have been bought! 

my store usename is "wangjiamiao"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, t34577685 said:

I can not receive the message from bfc by using the existing email adress!

If I can not reactive my old account,I may lost all the CM games which have been bought! 

my store usename is "wangjiamiao"

I have send message to helpdesk and steve's bfc emailadress,but I haven't receive any reply yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now when I try to input my usename and emailadress again,it shows "Can not find specified username and email address in database

can not login in

can not reactive

can not receive reply .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, t34577685 said:

I have send message to helpdesk and steve's bfc emailadress,but I haven't receive any reply yet.

By message do you mean open a support ticket? That is the way to get this resolved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IanL said:

By message do you mean open a support ticket? That is the way to get this resolved.

I have send ticket yestday,but no reply yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just making sure you used the support page rather than some email account that is not being read any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick announcement... all qq.com (Chinese) domain email addresses reject Battlefront.com emails.  Apparently we are on a government naughty list and the Great Firewall of China is blocking us :(

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Battlefront.com said:

Just a quick announcement... all qq.com (Chinese) domain email addresses reject Battlefront.com emails.  Apparently we are on a government naughty list and the Great Firewall of China is blocking us :(

Steve

yes,after the account find back,may be I will change it to gmail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

Just a quick announcement... all qq.com (Chinese) domain email addresses reject Battlefront.com emails.  Apparently we are on a government naughty list and the Great Firewall of China is blocking us :(

Steve

Does that make Combat Mission declared officially subversive?  😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×