New Website status update

On 7/29/2018 at 10:54 PM, Battlefront.com said:

For sure it works for my personal customer account in several browsers.  You should check your security settings regarding cookies.  If your browser is blocking them in any way things like your login information, items you put in your cart in prior sessions, etc. won't be available to you.

Steve

Re: Log in not remembered . Thanks for your reply. I checked everything you mentioned and it seems to be fine yet I am still having the same problem. 

Edited by z1812

13 hours ago, Hister said:

Steve, Gustav Line still has the following on its store page:

Currently v4.00 (Game Engine 4)

You supposedly fixed it before but it ain't showing. Am nitpicking so that a potential customer doesn't get confused. 

I'm finding that sometimes, though rarely, when I upload a file it doesn't overwrite the one that's already there.  Not sure what the problem is, however for sure I fixed it this time :D

11 hours ago, z1812 said:

Re: Log in not remembered . Thanks for your reply. I checked everything you mentioned and it seems to be fine yet I am still having the same problem. 

I've opened a support request with our eCommerce company.  I suspect it has to do with the bookmark icon and I can't seem to find where it needs to be.  I should hear from them within a day.

Steve

On 7/26/2018 at 10:58 PM, Battlefront.com said:

That works fine, though we have another option that we plan on smoothing out soon.  The option is to contact the Help Desk and we can provide you with info how you can purchase a Gift Certificate.  You then send that to your friend and he uses it, in part or in full, towards something.  This way the purchase is recorded in his account instead of being held by someone else.  Helps with long term ownership issues.

Steve

This is good. Keeping track of all these keys with the current method is a little annoying.

15 hours ago, Wicky said:

Nice find!  More helpful than their tech support person who said "works for me!".  I definitely didn't have it set up the way they said to.  Now I do.  Hopefully that fixes things for people.

2 hours ago, SgtHatred said:

This is good. Keeping track of all these keys with the current method is a little annoying.

Thanks!

Steve

Won't be much longer in Steve Time™ much longer or won't be much longer as in how the rest of the planet defines "much longer"? I am hoping for the latter. LOL. It had to be asked.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

15 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

Nice find!  More helpful than their tech support person who said "works for me!".  I definitely didn't have it set up the way they said to.  Now I do.  Hopefully that fixes things for people.

Thanks!

Steve

Working with Chrome with no apparent warnings or problems with the favicon. 

screenshot_976.jpg.7af78b062be44e8792f14d02d72a12ce.jpg

New site is very nice. Most of all i'am glad i can actually open it😁 I was always blocked from your last one (i guess my wi-fi was the reason).

Now waiting for Shock Force 2. Day 1 purchase for me!

Edited by Jane's

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:37 AM, Mord said:

Won't be much longer in Steve Time™ much longer or won't be much longer as in how the rest of the planet defines "much longer"? I am hoping for the latter. LOL. It had to be asked.

There is an interesting correlation between "Steve Time" and "Geologic Time".

😝

My orders are gone, I put in a ticket at the helpdesk.  This might be a bit awkward because my name and my email are the only things I can really use (other than dragging up bank records for transaction numbers) to prove I've actually bought the products I claim I have.

Well that, and the fact that they're installed and licensed on my PC right now.  

Well, I was about to pre order but saw your post... checked my order details for download version only and it says the same, standard delivery charge is $28.

I'll give it a miss until I find out what is going on... £93 it works out for that bundle. extra on top of that might just break my budget  :(