New Website status update

Another glitch I have noticed. When I click on the forum community link on the main page it sends me to the CM 2 General Tech Support forum instead of the Home heading with the list of all the forums. It does this on both my computers.

Mord.

5 hours ago, Grim914 said:

Anyone else having issues with buying upgrades? "There's been an error assigning activation code(s). Please contact Support to report the problem." is the error message I keep receiving once I attempt to complete my payment.

This was true for the Big Bundle Upgrade 4 around the time you tried.  I have since fixed it, so it should work now.  If it was a different Upgrade, which one was it?

Steve

10 hours ago, Lethaface said:

Than somehow your DNS didn't update yet, for which there might be various reasons. You can try changing your nameservers to 1.1.1.1, see https://1.1.1.1/. Google also has nameservers available if you don't mind them. Another option is to try to flushdns, but this will only work if the caching is local.
The last option is to just wait, probably it will fix itself today or tomorrow.

Ok, thank you. I shall wait then.

7 hours ago, Mord said:

Another glitch I have noticed. When I click on the forum community link on the main page it sends me to the CM 2 General Tech Support forum instead of the Home heading with the list of all the forums. It does this on both my computers.

Mord.

That was something I reported in Beta. It appears to be fixed when I click on the link to the forum I get the Main forum page now instead of Tech Support.

[edit]  Oops should have read farther before replying

Edited by Ultradave

Same here, as long as my phone isn't using my home wifi I can see the new site, even got my new password all figured out. On my home connection it's still the old site. Can say the new site is much more mobile friendly. 

7 minutes ago, Rokko said:

How do you access your customer downloads with the new site?

My Account from the top menu and then My Orders from the page.

But - and it is a big but - you can see your orders but not what you ordered and no keys or download links are displayed. It is a known problem and Steve is working to fix it. He said he would announce it here once it was fixed.

But earlier @Elvis said you can submit a support ticket (with account name, order number and / or product info) and they can send you a download link.

17 minutes ago, IanL said:

It's reported already. Not that its bad that you posted about it, just reminding you that nearly everyone else was there first :D

Oh well, I will make myslef useful and shut up then. Before I do that there is a typo in how Gustav Line product is described as "Currently v4.00 (Game Engine 4)". Shouldn't it be "Currently v2.00 (Game Engine 4), right? Anyone else reported that? or the fact that Screenshot gallery2 for gustav line is empty? :D 

6 minutes ago, Hister said:

Oh well, I will make myslef useful and shut up then. Before I do that there is a typo in how Gustav Line product is described as "Currently v4.00 (Game Engine 4)". Shouldn't it be "Currently v2.00 (Game Engine 4), right? Anyone else reported that? or the fact that Screenshot gallery2 for gustav line is empty? :D 

Good catch!  Fixed!  No point having spent hours getting the galleries ready and then not posting them :D

Steve