39 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

Well, I was about to pre order but saw your post... checked my order details for download version only and it says the same, standard delivery charge is $28.

I'll give it a miss until I find out what is going on... £93 it works out for that bundle. extra on top of that might just break my budget  :(

Yeah, probably the best idea to wait a while. I am sure it is a mistake and gets fixed asap. Never gotten shipping fees in the past from BF.  I opened a ticket for it.

4 hours ago, The_MonkeyKing said:

I opened a ticket for it.

Yay - good thing I read the next page before suggesting that 🙂

Posted (edited)

in the 3.0  overview under the highlights section, first sentence: " Here are a few of the most requested features that are part of Game Engine 4."

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Posted (edited)

i really like the new look of the website. And looking very forward to CMSF2 However.

As Information,

Using my iPad I see no link to the store. Also my login is not being remembered.u

On my desktop there is no link to the store. Perhaps it is not up yet. Log in is not being remembered there either.

Edited by z1812

Thanks guys!

I had to switch my attention to something else this past week, but this coming week I'll tidy up the typos you've found and put up some new screenshots as a reward.  OK, I would put them up anyway, but doesn't it sound nice to get a reward for pointing out mistakes? :)

Steve