Are base game downloads not available during the Battlefront store transition?

gnarly

I am trying to re-download the Black Sea base installer (I have unearthed all my patch files), and have rediscovered my Download.Info email. The link therein takes me to the 'Download Area' of the store, with me logged in.  But there are no downloads there? A note there says:

"We are in the process of migrating to a new website and store. During this transition we can not accept new orders. We hope to be fully live on our new site by July 13. Thank you for your patience!"

But I wouldn't think I would be classed as a 'new order' since my email is from almost 3 years ago?

Can someone point me to an alternative download location for the base game?

I asked a similar question a few days ago and the answer seems to be to patiently wait. Since they are migrating all the account and order information it is also possible that they are also moving/changing the download system as well.

I do happen to have a link to the old/current official download location for the 2.00 base game CMBS installer but I have no idea whether it would be ok to share it even though it requires a license key to activate and function since this file isn't "publicly" available on the product description pages for the game.

The best bet is likely to just be patient or submit a support ticket request. Hopefully, one of the battlefront guys will see this thread and respond to you directly.

Edited by Pixel

Hi guys,

Open a Help Desk ticket. Give me as much information as you can (game title(s), license key, order number, real name....the more information the better but don't sweat it too much...just whatever information you have). I'll get you hooked up.

9 hours ago, Elvis said:

Hi guys,

Open a Help Desk ticket. Give me as much information as you can (game title(s), license key, order number, real name....the more information the better but don't sweat it too much...just whatever information you have). I'll get you hooked up.

Done Elvis, thanks #19926935

23 hours ago, Elvis said:

Hi guys,

I have submitted a ticket for my CMFB download