Oleksandr's Modding Space for CMSF2

• 4 weeks later...

CMSF2 : USMC Infantry by Oleksandr

lpzueCa.jpg

This mod will provide you with retextured United States Marine Corps. 

xuJJpAL.png

This mod will provide you with USMC wearing dusty MARPAT. 

dNrHGSo.png

This mod includes new PDA based on MARCORYSCOM tablet technology that is created to remove the "fog of war" on a Multi-Domain Battles. 

wb4b2bO.png

As you can see - new tablet has new textures different from those that being used by Army units (this mod will not conflict with any other mods of mine). 

Tablet includes a texture of a central part of Aleppo. 

VNHZls0.png

No patches added on units - it is authentic measure - most of the times - marines do not wear patches today. I might be wrong about all units but most of the time I was looking at our Marines - they were patchless. 

bQ0Y5SS.png

Skinds and gear are planned to be modded in the future. 

khtDbcG.png

Link to download: https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/combat-mission-shock-force-2/cmsf2-infantry/cmsf2-usmc-infantry-by-oleksandr/

Enjoy! 

The reason why I'm giving so much attention towards tablet textures is following: 

Digital tools in hands of an infantry becomes a trend. A good trend in my opinion. So far CM games implemented several elements of a multi-domain battle: radio electric warfare, drones, cooperation between forward observers and high precision strikes into its gameplay. 

This is how military computers/tablets being tested/used within the US Marine Corps: 

SPgw7XZ.png

tca4CjB.png

Small video on the new era of close air support: 

wb4b2bO.png

5GhJ30n.png

Short video on Multi-Domain Battle Concept:

kquj51m.png

IEyFMcF.png

F4XNLap.png

Thats why I gave attention to small details in radios, pda's etc. Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe!