History accuracy

14 hours ago, LongLeftFlank said:

Wow, lighten up mate. Maybe take a walk and get some fresh air. Or just use the Ignore thingy if I really bother you that much.

But anybody who reads my handle or has any idea of my work knows I am part of the OCD Mr Picky vanguard. To each his own.

Peace. 

Well as Civil Works manager you technically are in charge of the crappers.  Just sayin.

7 hours ago, StieliAlpha said:

Ok, I bend to the experience. I never really played CMSF.

But it was an example anyway. Too much detail is not neccessarily helpful.

And neither is too little detail, especially in this case.

On 7/7/2018 at 8:58 PM, StieliAlpha said:

Ok, I bend to the experience. I never really played CMSF.

But it was an example anyway. Too much detail is not neccessarily helpful.

Yep, it certainly has to be the right mix of detail and abstraction. Nice, that we found an agreement at last.🤓

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 8:09 AM, kklownboy said:

@ LongLeftFlank

As usual, you crap on a thread. They should ban you.

wow dude. uncalled for. LLF has contributed a lot to this community and unless your using an alias he.s contributed much more than you. 

On 7/6/2018 at 8:09 AM, kklownboy said:

@ LongLeftFlank

As usual, you crap on a thread. They should ban you.

As usual, you act like an arrogant a**h***. You should shut your mouth. LLF is one of the most studied, productive, and even-tempered members on these boards. He is worthy of much more than your d***head attitude.

Mord.

2 hours ago, Mord said:

As usual, you act like an arrogant a**h***. You should shut your mouth. LLF is one of the most studied, productive, and even-tempered members on these boards. He is worthy of much more than your d***head attitude.

Mord.

Hear, hear. Clown by name, clown by nature.

Mr. Juvenile Clown

I know that Parliament is due to recess for the summer, and I would hate to spoil the members holidays for something so trifling as the signing of a death warrant.

Cromwell, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland.....   Exits stage right, Limey tongue in cheek ------------------------------------>

Fantastic videos, really opened up my eyes how the US squad differed from the Commonwealth section! Sure would like to see more about other countrys' squads/sections. Especially the Soviets, as their squad/section structure never fails to puzzle me.

Edited by DerKommissar

5 minutes ago, sburke said:

What do you have against deadheads dude?

Patchouli, which is used to hide the fact most of 'em ain't had a bath since 1988.

See what I did there?

Mord.