CMSF2 - UK-Germany Beta AAR

Baneman, keep your chin up man. Even the most veteran player has some rough turns/games especially when Javelin missiles are concerned. It takes guts to put your ego on the line for the world to see knowing anything can happen in these games. So, at times like this take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice. Oh, and get yourself one of these....

Edited by Vinnart

I just re-read my old CMBN "Better Beta Beater Reader" AAR against Bil. (Photobucket is back to allowing links, so that prompted me to check.) Anyhow, there was one turn or two where I lost all but one of my tanks. I think this was similar. 

Anyway, get posting! (And stiff upper lip and all that.) ;)

4 hours ago, Baneman said:

Hello all, I'm back, sorry about the delay in the entertainment. I, at least, :wub: the NHS.

I will hopefully have another instalment to post tomorrow, although by now I'm sure you've read all about it from the Bil's side.

Hmmm. NHS? Well, that implies some dire medical situation. Hope that's all sorted.

Of course, hospitals have beds. Beds have tray tables. Laptops fit on tray tables. Nurses are there to help. See where I'm going with this? Yeah, that's still no excuse for suspending the game!  :)

Best for a full, and speedy, recovery.

3 minutes ago, c3k said:

Hmmm. NHS? Well, that implies some dire medical situation. Hope that's all sorted.

Of course, hospitals have beds. Beds have tray tables. Laptops fit on tray tables. Nurses are there to help. See where I'm going with this? Yeah, that's still no excuse for suspending the game!  :)

Best for a full, and speedy, recovery.

Well not quite correct, when I was in the hospital after my heart attack, laptops were not allowed and because there is no Wi-Fi ability in the room I was in. So either you read, watch tv or try to keep breathing with all the tubes and wires stuck in you :D

3 minutes ago, JohnO said:

Well not quite correct, when I was in the hospital after my heart attack, laptops were not allowed and because there is no Wi-Fi ability in the room I was in. So either you read, watch tv or try to keep breathing with all the tubes and wires stuck in you :D

Bah! Have 'em wheel in a whiteboard, tape some markers to some sticks, and diagram what you want done. Have the sitrep printed out and brought to you every hour.

A good yelling will let them know who's in charge. I mean, they're there for YOU, right? 

2 hours ago, c3k said:

Bah! Have 'em wheel in a whiteboard, tape some markers to some sticks, and diagram what you want done. Have the sitrep printed out and brought to you every hour.

A good yelling will let them know who's in charge. I mean, they're there for YOU, right? 

Never thought of that and my wife is second in command or is she in charge, can't remember half of the time :lol:

sorry to have stolen this thread.