Baneman

CMSF2 - UK-Germany Beta AAR

Posted (edited)

The Sacrificial Lambs head off towards their next Touch objective.

CMSF2 025 lambs.jpg

And a panorama of the left flank.

CMSF2 035 panorama.jpg

Edited by Baneman

I recall in the battles I’ve played with Bil his ability to surprise and shoot with unseen thingies was really bothersome. I feel your pain. 

I have not been doing enough lurking and am just catching up on the AAR.  Excellent warm up for the main event at the end of the month!  Thanks Baneman - now I am off to see what your opponent is up to :)

I'm glad you cleared up what those black squares were because I was wondering if it was a graphical glitch or redacted pixels that we weren't allowed to see! Great job on all of this, really well done!

Posted (edited)

Baneman, keep your chin up man. Even the most veteran player has some rough turns/games especially when Javelin missiles are concerned. It takes guts to put your ego on the line for the world to see knowing anything can happen in these games. So, at times like this take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice. Oh, and get yourself one of these....

Edited by Vinnart

I just re-read my old CMBN "Better Beta Beater Reader" AAR against Bil. (Photobucket is back to allowing links, so that prompted me to check.) Anyhow, there was one turn or two where I lost all but one of my tanks. I think this was similar. 

Anyway, get posting! (And stiff upper lip and all that.) ;)

Come on Baneman, saddle up! Go down swinging and take as many of the SOB's with you! It's just a game. Hope all is well with you in real life.

Hello all, I'm back, sorry about the delay in the entertainment. I, at least, :wub: the NHS.

I will hopefully have another instalment to post tomorrow, although by now I'm sure you've read all about it from the Bil's side.

4 hours ago, Baneman said:

Hello all, I'm back, sorry about the delay in the entertainment. I, at least, :wub: the NHS.

I will hopefully have another instalment to post tomorrow, although by now I'm sure you've read all about it from the Bil's side.

Hmmm. NHS? Well, that implies some dire medical situation. Hope that's all sorted.

Of course, hospitals have beds. Beds have tray tables. Laptops fit on tray tables. Nurses are there to help. See where I'm going with this? Yeah, that's still no excuse for suspending the game!  :)

Best for a full, and speedy, recovery.

3 minutes ago, c3k said:

Hmmm. NHS? Well, that implies some dire medical situation. Hope that's all sorted.

Of course, hospitals have beds. Beds have tray tables. Laptops fit on tray tables. Nurses are there to help. See where I'm going with this? Yeah, that's still no excuse for suspending the game!  :)

Best for a full, and speedy, recovery.

Well not quite correct, when I was in the hospital after my heart attack, laptops were not allowed and because there is no Wi-Fi ability in the room I was in. So either you read, watch tv or try to keep breathing with all the tubes and wires stuck in you :D

3 minutes ago, JohnO said:

Well not quite correct, when I was in the hospital after my heart attack, laptops were not allowed and because there is no Wi-Fi ability in the room I was in. So either you read, watch tv or try to keep breathing with all the tubes and wires stuck in you :D

Bah! Have 'em wheel in a whiteboard, tape some markers to some sticks, and diagram what you want done. Have the sitrep printed out and brought to you every hour.

A good yelling will let them know who's in charge. I mean, they're there for YOU, right? 

2 hours ago, c3k said:

Bah! Have 'em wheel in a whiteboard, tape some markers to some sticks, and diagram what you want done. Have the sitrep printed out and brought to you every hour.

A good yelling will let them know who's in charge. I mean, they're there for YOU, right? 

Never thought of that and my wife is second in command or is she in charge, can't remember half of the time :lol:

sorry to have stolen this thread.

Good to see you back Baneman, and that you didn't get on the truck. All the Best in a speedy recovery. If you can't drink because of your heart, don't worry lad I'll have some Johnny Walker for you ☺️