Jump to content
Bil Hardenberger

CMSF 2 – US-SYRIA COMBINED OPS TACTICAL REPORT™ (BETA AAR)

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, JohnO said:

Is the Marines going to be in it or is it always US Army fighting :D

I had not thought that far head. @Bil Hardenberger and I had not even decided on who was taking Red and who Blue.

How about I take the Canadians?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, IanL said:

I had not thought that far head. @Bil Hardenberger and I had not even decided on who was taking Red and who Blue.

How about I take the Canadians?

Sure Canadians would be interesting.. we haven't showed them off yet.  I took it as a given that I would take red based on the discussions we had about illustrating red abilities versus blue.

Bil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MikeyD said:

I suspect the 'real world' intervened, as it unfortunately tends to,  combined with the saved game 'baking-in' earlier Beta equipment and models than the title has currently. Which made publically showing off the infantry problematic. Infantry is very much prettier currently than their baked-in savegame infantry showed, and infantry will eventually be even prettier than it is currently. ^_^

In the official screenshots for the game - is that final infantry graphics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The official screenshots are 99%+ the final game. Of course the remaining 1% sticks out like a sore thumb. Steve's still sorting out kit placement (CMSF1 didn't have soldier kit tailored to their weapon). I think the AAR briefly had a shot of a combatant wearing a helmet, something that got fixed a few builds ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, IanL said:

I had not thought that far head. @Bil Hardenberger and I had not even decided on who was taking Red and who Blue.

How about I take the Canadians?

Canadians, eh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I heard from Baneman, turns out he was in the hospital (or "in hospital" as they say over the pond)... he is back and will be continuing the game for a few more turns at least.  So I will update this thread as I get turns, and also will be starting the new AAR with @IanL.

I'm just glad he is alright... but I hope the drugs don't give him super-human tactical powers.  

Bil

Edited by Bil Hardenberger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×