The Soviet Counter-Attack at Verba 30th of June 1941

On 6/21/2018 at 3:42 PM, Aragorn2002 said:

I love such detailed articles. Thanks George!

Nae worries - if you are on Facebook worth checking out the eastern Front forum - run by various people including Jason Mark (Leaping Horseman books).

On 6/22/2018 at 9:30 PM, Vergeltungswaffe said:

Really nice read.

Almost as detailed as a George MC scenario/campaign.

Thanks ta :) This is the sort of stuff that allows scenarios to be detailed. My buddy - Charlie Meconis - is ace at this sort of thing.

Edited by George MC

6 hours ago, sburke said:

My employer has all these rules about social media that make a crappy experience even worse.   I hear ya Aragorn I am on Facebook but have really cut down what I actually do.  I swear text messaging is more useful to me. 

I think so too. Apart from the fact that I'm not a very social guy, I also don't like the idea of preparing one's own dossier.

Btw, Sburke, your location (in your profile) reminded me of this picture. Personally I think it's hilarious, but according to my wife I have a weird sense of humor.

image.png.ad96f0716c2bbdfa5961d2db9fdd89c3.png