CMBN Mod Part 4 (Immersounds 02)

Hi folks

New Mod in the CMMODs Big Guns Falling Shells And Mov Of Turrets 

Hope will be helpfull !!

Awaiting to yours comments !

Enjoy !!  

JM

20 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Your mods sound very interesting.  Sorry I haven't time to try em in-game right now.

Thanks you dont worry priority to your job, I know when you will have time you will commenting about it...

Bonjour JM

I'm not convinced by the turret noise on the other hand I love the sound of bolt and cartridge. has you a version without sound of turret,? in 75 for example to compare

merci de ton travail

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Falaise said:

Bonjour JM

I'm not convinced by the turret noise on the other hand I love the sound of bolt and cartridge. has you a version without sound of turret,? in 75 for example to compare

merci de ton travail

Hi friend yes is true this is a bit too much, I was thinking this myself also, and was thinking to change it without turrets noises...but was let it on the net and waiting to reactions...

I hope I keep and find a version without it...

Anyway yes I can do it the turret sounds are a part of the rest of the file that I can cut...wait a bit in couples of hours you can test it again...

But but I will find another issue to added some...😁

I like really the sound of turrets but in the case of CMs game the sound dont "sound" good !

Thank you to take time to post

C'est pour moi un plaisir de faire qqch et recevoir des commentaires à ce que je fait..! @+

JM 

Edited by 3j2m7