CMBN Mod Part 3 Immersounds Mod 01 Small Arms falling cartridges

Maybe you could release a version without the sound of shell falling?

I don't like it because it's too loud compared to weapon sound, and secondly, I can fight battle in the open, with grass all over the map and still hear shells falling on hard surface everywhere, which is weird.

But I like weapon sounds.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:23 PM, Bullgod said:

Maybe you could release a version without the sound of shell falling?

I don't like it because it's too loud compared to weapon sound, and secondly, I can fight battle in the open, with grass all over the map and still hear shells falling on hard surface everywhere, which is weird.

But I like weapon sounds.

Hi guy thanks to  yours comments I will check if I save some files without fallings sounds...and take you awake about...

Of course you can listening cartridges falling on hards surfaces and not in grass or softly ones, I take notes of yours advices and will try to reduce the noise according to have saving a file like mentioned above of course...

JM

Edited by 3j2m7

Bonjour Falaise JM  c est mieux que  3j2m7 

Merci to post a feedback dont understand really your first sentence (he adds that of weapons or he replaces it?)

...and about your last answer I think you make reference to the Mod about Experimental mod ?... anyway is nice to read yours comments that you "agree" the cutting sounds of this Experience, merci mon ami  this is the ambiance that I try to let feel to everybodys, the second part for (light vehicles idle) attention!! imagination play a big role is already on the way... 😁!!

2 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

Hi guy thanks to  yours comments I will check if I save some files without fallings sounds...and take you awake about...

Of course you can listening cartridges falling on hards surfaces and not in grass or softly ones, I take notes of yours advices and will try to reduce the noise according to have saving a file like mentioned above of course...

JM

Sorry guy I was making a research, but dont find any folders and files, with (a file in the rough), all are with falling cartridges sounds , was not my intention to make a mod without fallling cartridges sounds !! this is the reason, so soon you will have Bigs Guns falling Shells and turning turrets, I guess this will be also to loud,  sorry again guy the mod is already finish, have to post it only, this let met thing for the future that I have to keep a copy with file in rough, good to know for me...thank you for yours comments !

Edited by 3j2m7

33 minutes ago, Bullgod said:

No problem 3j2m7. Thanks for taking time to check if you had those files.

And thanks for modding and sharing :)

;)Would like to help you, but dont found anything more, hope you will try my next mod with falling shells...!!:)

Edited by 3j2m7