D-Day Radio Broadcasts. What Europe & the Home Front Heard

Sublime,

It would be cool if BFC gave us some sort of a rotator which would pick from a number of sound clips. Ad rotators are well established, so I see no reason something similar couldn't be done with sound clips.

3j2m7,

You refer to the code Paul Verlaine passage to call the Resistance into action just before D-Day. "The long sobs of the violins of autumn wound my heart with monotonous languor." Hadn't thought about that passage in ages.

Regards,

John Kettler

11 hours ago, Erwin said:

There are many existing mods that use historical "news broadcast". As someone said they get boring after a few times and music is preferable.

😁Also true and this is why i created 1 folder "stanby" and put Mods that I use later like "Churchill voice or music intros" in differents folders names !!

4 hours ago, John Kettler said:

Sublime,

It would be cool if BFC gave us some sort of a rotator which would pick from a number of sound clips. Ad rotators are well established, so I see no reason something similar couldn't be done with sound clips.

3j2m7,

You refer to the code Paul Verlaine passage to call the Resistance into action just before D-Day. "The long sobs of the violins of autumn wound my heart with monotonous languor." Hadn't thought about that passage in ages.

Regards,

John Kettler

Yeps (+2 to you) but also many  many  more...is because we know the signification of the most  important one, but playing with more real others ones your intro sound take a step more real.

I can put in the Cmmods is somebody is interresting !

Edited by 3j2m7

Sublime,

Good Idea but also to pick up a full folder with the mod that you would like see in your game for the time.

Like a link, this will avoid to load mods that you don't need  for the time, but you don't want to delete them completely ...