Help please - installing a mod

HI all

I have tried to install a mod for the first time, into CMBS.   It is Neighbours from Hell.  I have put Blimey's Separatists.brz into the Mod folder and the Neighbours from hell.btt into the Quick Battles but that clearly isn't right.  I have read through the manual section but that hasn't made thing any clearer.

Actually, Erwin (or anyone else) - I have another question.

I love the Separatists.  Thanks Blimey.  Is there any way I can have them available as a troop type for QBs?  I looked in the setup screen but I couldn't see them under the Russian forces.  I'm not clear about how the mods work with the regular game.

Mods cannot create new teams for formations for selection in the editor or QB screen. All they can do is change the look of a force already in the organization. So, whichever group the separatist mod works on you will need to choose that group in the QB screen to get them in game.

I don't now the details of the separatist mod but it could also be a tagged mod. I am not 100% sure if tags work in Quick battles. I know that you cannot enter them yourself during specification of the QB parameters but if you bring the map you want to use into the editor and apply them there it is possible they will still be in effect when you play.