AT weapons & Nationalities

Erwin

Units from one nationality can board a vehicle from another nationality and acquire weapons.  Eg US and Ukrainians.  However, can a unit from one nationality use a rocket from another nationality, and can they use it equally well.  Or, is there a penalty?  

One nationality acquiring ATGMs and rocket launchers out of a foreign allied vehicle is such a rare occurrence that I don't think they've put much thought into it. I doubt they coded-in US units being incompetent at operating an RPG-7. BFC has said that they're against 'national modifiers'. Then again, I can't say I've ever tried.

Am testing MOS' TOC scenario and the Ukr and US are working closely together and riding in each other's vehicles. 

I know they can ACQUIRE each other's stuff.  Would like if they could use each other's AT rockets - but only if there is no penalty.  Thought someone would know the answer as I don't want to have to replay a bunch of complex turns.  

On 6/5/2018 at 8:13 AM, Erwin said:

Units from one nationality can board a vehicle from another nationality and acquire weapons.  Eg US and Ukrainians.  However, can a unit from one nationality use a rocket from another nationality, and can they use it equally well.  Or, is there a penalty?  

Yes Ukrainians can Acquire and fire a Javelin.  As far as I can tell they fire it just as well as their US counterparts with the same soft factors. 

IUhOQhqh.jpg