As someone away for many years (CMx1 BO/BB) the progress, the scope change of titles etctera is remarkable. Truly thankful that the developers and the community at large have stayed with it. Kudos all around. It all feels familiar but new at the same time ‼️

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:09 PM, Flyright said:

As someone away for many years (CMx1 BO/BB) the progress, the scope change of titles etctera is remarkable. Truly thankful that the developers and the community at large have stayed with it. Kudos all around. It all feels familiar but new at the same time ‼️

Yes, BF, is no Flybynight :-)

12 hours ago, Miller786 said:

Any updates?

We're on Battlefront time here. This means, check back in 6 months, and if you're lucky, you'll see a message about the patch now finally being almost ready, and it will be released "soon".

Edited by JSj

More accurately, we've been told that the Engine 4 patch will follow the release of CMSF2.

Since CMSF2's demo already includes the Engine 4 patch fixes, I don't think it will be a long wait.

I didn't think it was going to be a long wait either, in the fall of 2015, when it was said that the release of Final Blitzkrieg was close. Then, as time went on, I thought there was going to be a release at the anniversary of the start of the Battle of the Bulge, in December... but no, it was not released until in April 2016. So, I am not holding my breath for CMSF 2 or an Engine 4 patch anytime soon. Like I said, we're on Battlefront time here.

On 11/9/2018 at 7:14 PM, Holman said:

More accurately, we've been told that the Engine 4 patch will follow the release of CMSF2.

Since CMSF2's demo already includes the Engine 4 patch fixes, I don't think it will be a long wait.

Have things been fixed?

6 hours ago, The_MonkeyKing said:

Yes, only a couple of silly pathfinding issues and I think mostly because of the errors in the map design. Although retreating units choose very silly paths pretty often.

Promising.  Never retreat!

10 hours ago, snarre said:

patch would be nice to get out , dont mind that mutch when SF2 go out .

Same here.  But everything in due time my good fellow...