8 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

You are a sand flea with a wildly overinflated ego. But we already knew that, didn't we?

Michael

To a microbe, even a flea is a god. Now bow, oh Emrys of the flatulent keyboard, your Flea Deity commands it!

Mord.

Edited by Mord

10 hours ago, Ales Dvorak said:

So how is your part - time job going? ;)

Well the part-time job as an MP didn't pay. I got a full time job as a General, which paid fairly well, but the work ran out. So I went for the role as Lord Protector and got it. The pay was great, and Elizabeth was able to afford the finest cuts of meat, and the butcher called her Ma'am, instead of Mrs Cromwell.

Edited by Warts 'n' all

5 hours ago, Sulomon said:

Mord ain't gandalf.

Damn Straight. 'Cause I would've just cut off Golem's head , stuffed the ring in his mouth, and booked an eagle on Travelocity to drop it into Mt. Doom, while I kicked back in the Shire playing Combat Mission and making fun of Emrys' webbed feet and sloped cranium.

God Emperors>stupid wizards with poor time management skills...and Emrys.

Mord.