On 11/8/2017 at 12:59 PM, Jumpete said:

Well, after these few weeks Steve, do you have any news for sharing with us ?

On 11/11/2017 at 12:19 AM, Battlefront.com said:

It's still going rather slowly, but it is now at least going!  I'm expecting very early 2018.

Steve

On 11/11/2017 at 12:35 AM, Mord said:

Which in Steve-speak means, maybe June. LOL.

Mord.

Hold your applause. Please turn your attention to today's date. Now, please turn your attention to all the new Steve threads. Now, please turn your attention to the dates of the quotes I posted above. Now, please re-return your attention to all the new Steve threads and note their dates (there will be a quiz later). Now, please turn your attention to what I am saying right now. Oops! Hold on a sec..Hey, you in the back, put your pants on and sit down, this is a family friendly forum (can't take Kettler anywhere. Oh wait, that was Bil Hardenberger...jeez he seems so refined when he's analyzing tactics). Ok. So, anyway, please re-return your attention to what I am saying right now. Ready? Yeah, THAT'S right!  I Mord, modder extraordinaire, King of the Portraits and all around badass, called that s***! NAAAAAILED IT! BULLSEYE! Hole in one!

It's good to be the king.

That is all.

Mord.

P.S. You may applaud now.

An obvious Harkonnen ploy to assassinate my character and skills of divination.

Keep it up and I'll feed you to a sandworm, heretic!

Mord.

P.S. I knew you were gonna say that.

Edited by Mord

5 hours ago, Mord said:

Please turn your attention to today's date. Now, please turn your attention to all the new Steve threads

Hey now you have jinxed it. Steve is going to hold things up so your prediction turns out to be wrong just because he can and as a result we will all suffer because or your premature end-zone celebration. :D

6 minutes ago, IanL said:

Hey now you have jinxed it. Steve is going to hold things up so your prediction turns out to be wrong just because he can and as a result we will all suffer because or your premature end-zone celebration. :D

Clearly a Bene Tleilaxu plot.

31 minutes ago, IanL said:

On 11/8/2017 at 12:59 PM, Jumpete said:

Well, after these few weeks Steve, do you have any news for sharing with us ?

27 minutes ago, Badger73 said:

Clearly a Bene Tleilaxu plot.

EXACTLY! Plans within plans etc. Classic subterfuge and counter-intelligence-psyop-mind-screw! I feel a Kanly comin' on and Ian's topping the list!

Mord.

3 minutes ago, Muzzleflash1990 said:

The Battlefront content must flow!

NIIICE!

1 minute ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

So did you turn into a worm yet?  :unsure:

Some people think so...

Mord.

You see that, Miller786? That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! General Jack Ripper SLIM gets it!

I predict that I shall bestow a +1 upon him.

...Anaaaaand I did.

Mord.

39 minutes ago, sburke said:

There is a simpler answer. . . . . Mord=Steve.   God how could I have missed that?!

They do both live in Maine. Perhaps though Mord is spying on Steve. Steve, have you seen any guys that look like ZZ Top Band members hanging around your house?

1 hour ago, sburke said:

There is a simpler answer. . . . . Mord=Steve.   God how could I have missed that?!

and I seem to recall that one of them works on Combat Mission as a hobby and cuts down trees for a job and the other cuts down trees for a hobby and works on Combat Mission for a job...