CMRT Module 1 Bones

18 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

CM Space Lobsters should be nearly ready for release!

This is how we do space lobsters in the Northland.

NhVbo3F.jpg

8mp30L7.jpg

Welcome back. What happen, you break up with your new squeeze LOL. Or is the honey moon over?

Mord.

3 minutes ago, Ales Dvorak said:

Were they invited on your 50th birthday? ;)

p.s. Happy birthday, I know I'm late .. 

Ha, thanks!

No, those weren't for my birthday. An old boss bought'em off a lobsterman a few years back and he and my brother steamed them up. I don't even like sea food. That was my hand though.

Mord.

1 hour ago, benpark said:

That's the title of the first S.L.O.D. module.

I like the ring of that acronym- Almost as nice a ring as C.H.U.D. was back in ye olden times.

I saw C.H.U.D. back in the mid 80's at a friends place, remember that I ran home avoiding the storm drains :D

8mp30L7.jpg

12 hours ago, Mord said:

[Snip]  That was my hand though.

I'm not sure if you're supposed to pet them . . .

That kind of behavior could be what brings on the Space Lobster invasion.  (At least according to the leaked draft of BFC's S.L.O.D. backstory).

Edited by Rokossovski

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2019 at 6:34 AM, Vergeltungswaffe said:

I still come to this thread occasionally, read this, and channel my inner Mr. Burns...

Still waiting for news. Steve told something about the R2V release possibilities around March and soon after, Red Thunder module. Obbiously all of them are delayed, but some words about the development work would be welcome.

On 4/15/2019 at 12:38 AM, Jumpete said:

Still waiting for news. Steve told something about the R2V release possibilities around March and soon after, Red Thunder module. Obbiously all of them are delayed, but some words about the development work would be welcome.

No news about anything... is it the easter hols?

• 1 month later...