CMRT Module 1 Bones

May I propose "Combat Mission Fight for Survival  CMFFS.  Israeli Defense Force vs Syria, Egypt, Jordon, Lebanon and Iraq and am I missing some other country.  I think politics may have something to do with fact that I will probably never see such a game, but boy would like to have those tank battles in the Sini desert and canal areas.  Oh what about Golan Heights Valley of tears...or valley of death.  T-62 vs Centurian or M-48 Patton See the source image

You may propose anything you wish, and I doubt you'd be surprised you're far from the first to propose something with the IDF. Politics may indeed have something to do with it, but I think it's mostly to do with the BFC team's interest and the sales potential.

The '72 (Yom Kippur) war might be the least 'politically sensitive' of the batch to pursue, not to mention with the most even balance of forces. Everything else is a political hot potato. differing factions would become enraged and offended at the least little error in the history, they'd get even MORE mad for being too historically accurate!

7 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

FFS talk about Red Thunder of shut the F up.

That's rich, coming from a miserable old B who daily fills this forum with his empty remarks and schizophrenic Cromwell nonsense.

Edited by Aragorn2002

53 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Oh dear. Our resident neo-nazi is having one of those days. Let's please get back to Red Thunder.

Yeah, let's do that. Hypocrite.🤨

And back with you to my ignore list. Should have known better.

Edited by Aragorn2002