CMFI Rome to Victory Bones

So... what are we looking at here?

• The AEC Mk III, with the Valentine turret (due to some dodgy opsec, we know that there's a Valentine coming as well, in at least one of the modules).
  • Panzer III (flamm)
  • AT bunker
  • Brazilian Expeditionary Force
  • They've previously shown Indian infantry

Anything else I'm oblivious to?

1 hour ago, domfluff said:

• The AEC Mk III, with the Valentine turret (due to some dodgy opsec, we know that there's a Valentine coming as well, in at least one of the modules).
  • Panzer III (flamm)
  • AT bunker

What's about Morocco French Goumier ?

British tank Archer...?

The rest don't remember. Is Longtime ago...

My troops can speak any language they want as long as they shoot back better than my existing, often green, allied troops currently do.  Eo falo um poco Portuguese, gostaria de (spelling?) Portuguese.  falo muito poco, desculpa (or is it desculpo?)

20 minutes ago, danfrodo said:

My troops can speak any language they want as long as they shoot back better than my existing, often green, allied troops currently do.  Eo falo um poco Portuguese, gostaria de (spelling?) Portuguese.  falo muito poco, desculpa (or is it desculpo?)

Desculpa is correct...don t worry for the time i don t speak too much spanish too,  but I hang on ...it was only for the fun and also I could be happy to find perhaps another language SP or Port in CM with R2V  ;)

55 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

Anyone else try to watch the Chernobyl  series on HBO? It will be kinda like that. In that all of the Russians have British accents. 

And even a Swedish accent of a British accent (some actors are Swedes as is the director). Terrific series. I am glad they did not try a phony russian accent.

9 hours ago, BletchleyGeek said:

Those would have come in handy at Teutoburg...

Yes  !..imagine some old german soldiers after discovering the Thor hammer,
disguised in Roman soldiers, unable to read or write, armed from some poor mg 42, hidden a understanding fear under a little smile of theirs tired faces, waiting anxious in the
Teutonburg Forest, some inexpliquable kind of troop marching and destroying  their country, nobody know how these invaders will be looking, how much they will be and what kind of weapons technology they will have, this new army that everybody talk about but nobody know... Diese Verdammten CM3 !

Who a smile of myself have some difficulties on this time to appear to my words...  

Edited by 3j2m7

19 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

Those would have to be Fascist Italians fighting for the Germans, nicht vahr?

Michael

Could be, not sure ... and probably "an amored unit on foot" looking desesperate to theirs destroyed war machines, under the smoke of an already an active fire...vorsetzung folgt...;)

19 hours ago, domfluff said:

• Panzer III (flamm)
  • AT bunker

The first screenshot is Indian troops?