Armor Command Links

... What sorts of benefits ( if any ) are strong (BOLD RED) command link lines giving from Armored Platoon HQ to their subordinates?  I know they have radios so spotting is shared... but... any insight?  Should I be keeping them "together" more?

You will only be able to develop a stronger command line than radio provides if both the command tank and the subordinate tank are unbuttoned*. It's up to you whether the increased danger due to increased exposure is worth it.

*In some armies, especially early in the war, a commander might give signals using flags without exposing himself.

Michael

15 hours ago, Michael Emrys said:

You will only be able to develop a stronger command line than radio provides if both the command tank and the subordinate tank are unbuttoned*. It's up to you whether the increased danger due to increased exposure is worth it.

*In some armies, especially early in the war, a commander might give signals using flags without exposing himself.

Michael

Wow, that's amazing..... the engine is so detailed.   ---- What would that "Stronger command line" do to benefit ?  Faster reloading or.... better aim? or.... ?  Thnx so much.

Faster flow of information; better spotting. Units that are vaguely aware of an enemy's presence will spot it faster. The more ways a tank platoon leader or platoon sergeant has to say "hey, look over there!" the better for you to get that first shot off.  

1 hour ago, Rinaldi said:

Faster flow of information; better spotting. Units that are vaguely aware of an enemy's presence will spot it faster. The more ways a tank platoon leader or platoon sergeant has to say "hey, look over there!" the better for you to get that first shot off.  

Thnx

I tend to completely ignore C2 during my initial Shock Force carreer due to the fact that games that touch this great and important aspect of warfare are rare to find and I was not used to it. But I know better now, keep your C2 links for all branches and units intact whenever possible, it gives you several important advantages when it comes to target aquiring, morale etc..

Edited by MANoWAR.U51