Green as Jade has not been very active lately could just be slow at checking his email. You could head over to http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/ and ping @Bootie as he has helped out in the past. If you send an author request to the depot but write that you are having trouble getting an account on the mod site. He can at least point you in the right direction.

Yes I can easy add you as an author just drop me your email at greershane@gmail.com and I can add you straight away.  :)

@Scipio

And thanks @IanL for mentioning me.... with an @ as sometimes I miss my name being mentioned in here if I dont get an alert.  

28 minutes ago, Bootie said:

And thanks @IanL for mentioning me.... with an @ as sometimes I miss my name being mentioned in here if I dont get an alert. 

No problem. I figured if you saw it it could save @Scipio an email round trip but then again looks like it was the right thing to do anyway ;)

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:23 PM, Bootie said:

Yes I can easy add you as an author just drop me your email at greershane@gmail.com and I can add you straight away.  :)

@Scipio

Done the same, hope that's okay.

20 minutes ago, Bootie said:

@Oliver_88 did you get added ok... I think I seen GaJ pick it up?

Indeed my emails been responded too. But I am as yet to be added it seems. Though not going to badger anyone about though.