CM Big Upgrade Bundle 4 - Will this apply to future purchases?

Up!  Good responses.

All games ship using Game Engine 4, therefore the Upgrades don't do anything for new purchases.  Who should buy the Upgrade 4 Big Bundle?  Someone who already has three game Families that are not using Engine 4 yet.  You save $5 in that case.  If you only have two Families, definitely go with individual purchases.

The need for the Upgrade 4 Big Bundle has diminished over time as the number of people who still have 3+ Families in need of upgrading can't be very many.  We still see people buying them so we have no plans to remove it from the store.

Steve

2 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

Up!  Good responses.

All games ship using Game Engine 4, therefore the Upgrades don't do anything for new purchases.  Who should buy the Upgrade 4 Big Bundle?  Someone who already has three game Families that are not using Engine 4 yet.  You save $5 in that case.  If you only have two Families, definitely go with individual purchases.

The need for the Upgrade 4 Big Bundle has diminished over time as the number of people who still have 3+ Families in need of upgrading can't be very many.  We still see people buying them so we have no plans to remove it from the store.

Steve

Just an idea to help out the newbies buying a copy of CM for the first time. Would it be wise to add statement against the item in the store saying only purchase this if you purchased your copy of CM:XX before "Y" date?

8 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

Up!  Good responses.

Steve

Steve, any word as to when 4.1 is due? Apologies if it's posted somewhere else and I've missed it

7 hours ago, Ithikial_AU said:

Just an idea to help out the newbies buying a copy of CM for the first time. Would it be wise to add statement against the item in the store saying only purchase this if you purchased your copy of CM:XX before "Y" date?

A similar suggestion was just made by some testers. Good timing.

1 hour ago, Odin said:

Steve, any word as to when 4.1 is due? Apologies if it's posted somewhere else and I've missed it

I assume you are referring to the patch. Steve never publishes dates. He sticks to what is next and sometimes what order. Other that the message is always: "when it's ready". It is being worked on and it is not forgotten.

1 hour ago, Odin said:

as, IanL, has mentioned...If, Steve, wanted to start a thread of his own regarding a Game Version Update, Patch, etc then, we all will have to wait for it.

Edited by JoMc67

4 hours ago, Odin said:

I would appreciate very much having an answer from Steve on the engine 4 patch topic...

Edited by Txema

I have never been a patient person.  So I empathize...  However, I would prefer if Steve didn't spend time on these forums and focused on perfecting the next release.  If there was a definitive answer am sure we would have heard it by now.