Seeking Opponent.

• 2 weeks later...

How about...Tiny, Meeting, Mix Units, Medium Random Map, Avg Weather Conditions.

Ok, this is how will purchase Units...Make sure you select Formation, Fit, Average Equipment, then select Reg, Leadership 0, Motivation 0, then Cycle through the 'Suggestion Box' until you find something you like, and click to purchase it. If you have any Arty, then you can click to make it On or Off Map. Any left over points (which wont be many) are wasted (no purchase of Individual Vehicles or Special Teams). I will play Axis.

I use Dropbox (I don't use PM Helper) where I will insert Game Files, and a Text Document where we can Communicate. That Document will also contain 'House Rules' that I would like Players to adhere to (more House Rules in future if players can think of anything else).

What say you...

Edited by JoMc67

On 5/28/2018 at 12:11 PM, JoMc67 said:

Ok, I just found an CMFB Opponent, and no longer interested.

Sorry, I missed your reply with settings, I have 3 games going but will hit you up when a slot clears up.  Interested in the scenario.