Final Blitzkrieg TOURNAMENT

I am promoting  a FINAL BLITZKRIEG *KNOCKOUT* tournament for a $25 Amazon Gift card and ultimate 1337 bragging rights!  So, How does it work?

(NOTE: AFTER MATCHING OPPONENT VERSUS OPPONENT, COIN IS FLIPPED FOR ALLIED OR AXIS -- YOU CAN GET UNLUCKY, OR LUCKY, BUT SKILL WINS THE DAY) 

****1st round:

8 people sign up (or MORE, 8 is a starting point) --- I throw everybody's name into a hat, and randomly choose names to assign 1 vs 1 matches --- If you lose in round 1, you are OUT --- the remaining 4 players go on.   *4 coin flips*

****2nd round:

REDRAW 4 winners names from hat. 1vs1 + 1vs1 on a NEW map. 2 Winners go on to HEADS up match.... *2 coin flips*

****FINAL ROUND: Heads up.

1 vs 1 (both players discuss the final scenario, and *1 coin flip*  call heads or tails for the flip) ---- Fight to the death to define an ultimate winner and TWENTY FIVE DOLLAR AMAZON GIFT CARD!!

---------------

Anybody interested??? I will set it all up and make it easy via dropbox --- Join EFFECTIVE FIRE https://www.facebook.com/groups/122990801690108/ to chat in the thread about entry!! Good luck to all.

Edited by Bozilas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bozilas,

Are you using the Nabla System to determine winning player, or is there some other? Am in no shape to play, but I am curious. If you're not familiar with the Nabla System, it's an ingenious method for determining player performance in even an imbalanced scenario.

manual-alpha.pdf

Regards,

John Kettler

On 6/3/2018 at 8:55 PM, John Kettler said:

Bozilas,

Are you using the Nabla System to determine winning player, or is there some other? Am in no shape to play, but I am curious. If you're not familiar with the Nabla System, it's an ingenious method for determining player performance in even an imbalanced scenario.

manual-alpha.pdf

Regards,

John Kettler

Intriqued, will follow up.  I made my own idea of a structure, based on my poker player perspective of "Shoot Out" tournaments.