Sign in to follow this  
Bozilas

Final Blitzkrieg TOURNAMENT

Posted (edited)

I am promoting  a FINAL BLITZKRIEG *KNOCKOUT* tournament for a $25 Amazon Gift card and ultimate 1337 bragging rights!  So, How does it work?

(NOTE: AFTER MATCHING OPPONENT VERSUS OPPONENT, COIN IS FLIPPED FOR ALLIED OR AXIS -- YOU CAN GET UNLUCKY, OR LUCKY, BUT SKILL WINS THE DAY) 

****1st round:

8 people sign up (or MORE, 8 is a starting point) --- I throw everybody's name into a hat, and randomly choose names to assign 1 vs 1 matches --- If you lose in round 1, you are OUT --- the remaining 4 players go on.   *4 coin flips*

****2nd round:

REDRAW 4 winners names from hat. 1vs1 + 1vs1 on a NEW map. 2 Winners go on to HEADS up match.... *2 coin flips*

****FINAL ROUND: Heads up.

1 vs 1 (both players discuss the final scenario, and *1 coin flip*  call heads or tails for the flip) ---- Fight to the death to define an ultimate winner and TWENTY FIVE DOLLAR AMAZON GIFT CARD!!

---------------

Anybody interested??? I will set it all up and make it easy via dropbox --- Join EFFECTIVE FIRE https://www.facebook.com/groups/122990801690108/ to chat in the thread about entry!! Good luck to all.

Edited by Bozilas

See a problem with the rules? Say so, and I'll adjust --- all the coin flips and names pulled will be documented so even though I will be playing, I'll remain honest. :D

On 5/1/2018 at 9:05 PM, Ted said:

Can you describe the scenarios here?

In what way? I haven't had much interest.. only 2 or 3 people messaged interested.  We need at least 6.

Bozilas,

Are you using the Nabla System to determine winning player, or is there some other? Am in no shape to play, but I am curious. If you're not familiar with the Nabla System, it's an ingenious method for determining player performance in even an imbalanced scenario.

manual-alpha.pdf

Regards,

John Kettler

1 hour ago, John Kettler said:

<snipped>

manual-alpha.pdf

Regards,

John Kettler

Hyperlink didn't copy correctly, John.  Please re-post.  Thank you.

On 6/3/2018 at 8:55 PM, John Kettler said:

Bozilas,

Are you using the Nabla System to determine winning player, or is there some other? Am in no shape to play, but I am curious. If you're not familiar with the Nabla System, it's an ingenious method for determining player performance in even an imbalanced scenario.

manual-alpha.pdf

Regards,

John Kettler

Intriqued, will follow up.  I made my own idea of a structure, based on my poker player perspective of "Shoot Out" tournaments.