Time zones in game

The question is quite simple. What Time Zone is used in game? Especially interesting in CMRT, CMBS and CMA. 

The difficult part is for CMRT: there are at least 3 time zones in operational area.

So what time should I set in scenario if, for example, German advance at Minsk area according to docs started at 0500? Wehrmacht have used Berlin (or CET=UTC+1) Time. So in Minsk area (CET+2) it will be 0600. The Game TZ is ....? 

Internally, I've raised this same question several months ago: there was no definitive answer. 

I've since forgotten some of what I've learned. It happens. Even to me. ;) 

I thought that there have been some time zone changes wrt Russia, Ukraine and the old USSR since WWII, but the gist of the changes is that it is now back to where it had been.

The Soviet Union used Moscow time for their ops, Germany used Berlin time.

The only check I could offer would be to find some sort of astrological calendar and time zone map. Say, Moonrise at a specified longitude on a certain date. Then, set the game to that date/time and look for the moon? Or sun. Whichever heavenly body you're more drawn towards. 

In fact, if you do that, give me a notice, @c3k style, if you don't mind. (I only just thought of this idea.)