I'd like to find a mod that removes the sound of thunder when it's raining. After all, this game is taking place in the late autumn/winter.

Anyone knows if such a mod has been made ?

Just now, Warts 'n' all said:

@sburke A decent version, but it doesn't have much in the way of storm and rain sounds.

@DerKommissar Yes, another 60's classic. 

True but better than me posting stormy Daniels. I think I’d have gotten a forum timeout from Steve. :P

1 minute ago, sburke said:

True but better than me posting stormy Daniels. I think I’d have gotten a forum timeout from Steve. :P

Yes, best leave The Chump's peccadilloes for another site.

21 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

I'd like to find a mod that removes the sound of thunder when it's raining. After all, this game is taking place in the late autumn/winter.

Anyone knows if such a mod has been made ?

I hate it when someone tries to steal my thunder.

There's a lot of videos and memes being thrown around on these boards of late.  It's a bit like a classroom when the teachers aren't around (I'm looking at you Battlefront!) :)

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Andy_101 said:

There3's a lot of videos and memes being thrown around on these boards of late.  It's a bit like a classroom when the teachers aren't around (I'm looking at you Battlefront!) :)

😁 pOor Bulletpoint waiting to a correct answer ...will try to find something...

Edited by 3j2m7

Posted (edited)

Find audio attached..

Bf really should expand the variety of audio for greater immersion. Weapon sounds, not only ambient sounds are quite restrictive. For a game that prides itself on enhanced fidelity... :(

If the limitation of the 32-bits program is a problem then they might create shorter looping ambient files, which makes more room to expand weapon audio. Only long term solution though is to upgrade the game to 64-bits ffs! 

background rain.wav

Edited by The Steppenwulf

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Steppenwulf said:

Find audio attached..

Bf really should expand the variety of audio for greater immersion. Weapon sounds, not only ambient sounds are quite restrictive. For a game that prides itself on enhanced fidelity... :(

If the limitation of the 32-bits program is a problem then they might create shorter looping ambient files, which makes more room to expand weapon audio. Only long term solution though is to upgrade the game to 64-bits ffs! 

background rain.wav

Invite some of you to have view of my mods in the CMMODs about Small arms and big gun with falling cartridges... (soon will be deleted to replacing to deepers immersounds) !!

Edited by 3j2m7

usually: DOCUMENTS/BATTLEFRONT/COMBAT MISSION/GAME NAME/USER DATA/MODS

Creat a "Z" folder in MODS and put all mods in that.

On 14/5/2018 at 9:46 AM, Erwin said:

usually: DOCUMENTS/BATTLEFRONT/COMBAT MISSION/GAME NAME/USER DATA/MODS

Creat a "Z" folder in MODS and put all mods in that.

So I can just dump the .wav sound file there and the game will automatically pick it up and use it instead of the old one?

6 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

So I can just dump the .wav sound file there and the game will automatically pick it up and use it instead of the old one?

Try it and let us know if anything bad happened!

11 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

If you plan on using many mods, it's recommended you create a folder tree.  Eg I have in my Z Mod Folder, Z SOUNDS; Z FX; Z UNIFORMS; Z UI etc.

Posted (edited)
On 15/5/2018 at 4:42 PM, The Steppenwulf said:

Try it and let us know if anything bad happened!

It didn't work. I put the attached .wav file in the folder C:\Users\name\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Final Blitzkrieg\User Data\Mods.

No luck.Thunder still sounds.

Is the file supposed to be called "5af6de8907d16_backgroundrain.wav" and only be 347 KB in size?

Edited by Bulletpoint

Posted (edited)

Rename same name that the original one, without (5af6de8907d16_) in 

"background rain.wav" otherwise the game will not reconized  !

Edited by 3j2m7