Part of Hillersleben Arty Fuze collection for sale on eBay

Hillersleben was Germany's APG for artillery, and the previously lionized CSAEOD TECHNICAL INTELLIGENCE store, home of the most incredible ordnance manuals on CD you can imagine, now has something which is  an absolute must see, in the form of a bunch of real fuze cutaway models of various nations'  fuzes captured and dissected by the Germans. These are from one of some four different types of cutaways used at Hillersleben for different purposes and may well have come from THE Colonel Jarrett, without whom there would be no APG ordnance collection. Am posting here because these cover so many different countries and because, let's face it, this is where the CM eyeballs are. Have never seen anything like these before, and I wanted to afford the people here the opportunity to look at, perhaps acquire, a very big deal indeed to ordnance grogs. Frankly, I'm astounded these are on the market at all, but there was some sort of break-in of the locker, so I guess  the seller is having to clear out quickly and is selling off some great treasures as a result. If you're an ordnance buff or grog, you need to go see these while you can. Unfortunately, the ad copy doesn't list the exact type, which is weird for someone so anal about weapons.

Regards,

John Kettler

Wish to note that if you go to look at the other items for seller csaeod, you had best guard your wallet and your sanity. Seven pages of ordnance grog gloriousness, mostly CD books on small arms, small arms ammo, bombs, shells, rockets, MGs ( Soviet Maxim MG manual), ATRs for a bunch of countries, cannon, mines torpedoes, etc. If you need to know about Hungarian bombs, Russian fuzes, German sea mines and about a zillion other topics, this seller has you covered. There's even a manual on the 37 mm auto cannon from a King Cobra for use on PT boats! Believe it's fair to assert most of you haven't seen one of these manuals, alone the five or more on one CD, never mind the entire hoard, which is unfortunately about $25 each. But oh what marvelous information of the hardest to find sort generally! Almost drooled on my keyboard.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler