Bud Backer

CMFI Rome to Victory Beta AAR Teaser ScreenShots!

Posted (edited)

So I know you guys are really not particularly interested in any of this stuff but I thought I might post some WIP Beta shots from the upcoming CMFI Rome to Victory module. You know, cause I have nothing else to do and no one will ever notice this stuff anyway but I need to put it somewhere...  :ph34r:

Edited by Bud Backer

Posted (edited)

Many thanks :)...

A small request though (it might just be me)...but i would prefer to see THESE screenshots non-edited (no 'photoshoping')...

keep 'em coming..

Thanks...

Edited by RepsolCBR

11 hours ago, Bud Backer said:

WIP Beta shots from the upcoming CMFI Rome to Victory module.

Great Bud👍 Looking forward to Rome to Victory module battle, details and updates. Should be an interesting International mix at this point of WWII.

Buzz

I can feel the sun and hear the insects in those shots!

Of course, I'd rather see tracers, explosions, and men vying for GLOOOORRRRRY.  ;)

Keep 'em coming!

14 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Jeep driver :- "Oi, Bedford boy. Last one round the Grand Prix circuit get's the beers in."

Your quips make my day, mate. ;)

5 hours ago, RepsolCBR said:

A small request though (it might just be me)...but i would prefer to see THESE screenshots non-edited (no 'photoshoping')...

I predict that there will be some like that in a short time. They might not come from @Bud Backer. Just a guess :D

1 minute ago, IanL said:

I predict that there will be some like that in a short time. They might not come from @Bud Backer. Just a guess :D

My pics are just stuff I found in a shoebox in the attic! :lol:

Been waiting for this for a while.  Thumbs up.

My grandfather served with the 56th "Black Cats" Infantry Division from July 1944 as a Signalman (previously with V Corps). This Division featured in some of the battles covered during the period of R2V. I have been tracing his war history recently, he was wounded in December 1944 ("battle accident") and got hit by a mine April 1944 possibly at The Battle of Argenta Gap. This was very close to the end of the war in Europe. Later, he managed to recover from the injury described as a sucking chest wound.