CMFI Rome to Victory Beta AAR Teaser ScreenShots!

3 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Perhaps it is best to refrain from questions for the moment. It will only discourage the testers to post screenshots, because it will take time and energy to answer. Let's be content with screenshots only

Time and energy isn’t really the principal issue. It’s that you must remember that things are a work in progress. That means that the ability to answer questions can be limited, as things are subject to change, improvement, addition, deletion etc. It’s why showing anything before release is so challenging. Everyone is going to make assumptions about content, accuracy, etc. And be upset if their assumptions do not match what eventually is released. 

I know it’s frustrating to wait in the dark. Everyone knows this, and it’s not taken lightly. 

1 hour ago, Bud Backer said:

Time and energy isn’t really the principal issue. It’s that you must remember that things are a work in progress. That means that the ability to answer questions can be limited, as things are subject to change, improvement, addition, deletion etc. It’s why showing anything before release is so challenging. Everyone is going to make assumptions about content, accuracy, etc. And be upset if their assumptions do not match what eventually is released. 

I know it’s frustrating to wait in the dark. Everyone knows this, and it’s not taken lightly. 

Good to know, Bud. Thanks again. It helps.

14 hours ago, Ivan Zaitzev said:

A bit discouraging to know that some things are still wip, was hoping for the module to be almost ready after all this time.

I think the fact that screenshots are being released is a good sign. Wip is just an expression, I guess that will go on until the last moment before release.

Perhaps the other testers, especially those for the CMRT module, can follow Bud's example and post some screenies too.

Edited by Aragorn2002

17 hours ago, Bud Backer said:

Just highlighting a logical point to ponder. ;)

Excellent idea, Bud. :)

17 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

I think the fact that screenshots are being released is a good sign. Wip is just an expression, I guess that will go on until the last moment before release.

Perhaps the other testers, especially those for the CMRT module, can follow Bud's example and post some screenies too.

Game-wise, I think I am “infected“ since Ed Wimble’s “Battle of Kölin“, instead of „Kolin”. Many friends warned him not to print it with that title.

Otherwise, sorry, but “No“. It‘s more a nasty engineers habit.

Edited by StieliAlpha