Once Upon a Time on the Western Front

@Bud Backer this must cost you a lot of time to do that... created your text according to the scenarios playing...also preparing pictures and text to importing in the forum and respond to yours fans... but you have an advantage is to play and to be present in the battlefield in the same time in CM 😎

Very nice job and a good nature gift.

This could be funny if you  could replace the original pictures in a cartoon way to play CM.

On 5/6/2020 at 8:25 AM, 3j2m7 said:

@Bud Backer this must cost you a lot of time to do that... created your text according to the scenarios playing...also preparing pictures and text to importing in the forum and respond to yours fans... but you have an advantage is to play and to be present in the battlefield in the same time in CM 😎

Very nice job and a good nature gift.

This could be funny if you  could replace the original pictures in a cartoon way to play CM.

It’s very time consuming, yes. I’ve explained it in another thread but it is a full day’s work to creat three panels/pages. But I love stories! ;)

1 hour ago, Bud Backer said:

Guys I had some problems with the photo uploads so if the above two posts do not contain a picture, please let know so I can look into it.

I can see the photos in both posts.  Good thing it wasn't 5 centimetres to the right. :D

On 5/8/2020 at 9:39 AM, MOS:96B2P said:

I can see the photos in both posts.  Good thing it wasn't 5 centimetres to the right. :D

:lol: and thanks for letting me know. 

On 5/8/2020 at 9:43 AM, Warts 'n' all said:

Great stuff, Bud.

Thank you!

On 5/8/2020 at 9:56 AM, 3j2m7 said:

Don't worry @Bud Backer all is fine...but yes, I would prefer Frieda, I told you, we are missing a woman model in CM...!! 😉

I don’t think Friedrich would agree! :mellow:

14 hours ago, Freyberg said:

Marvellous :)

Thank you!

11 hours ago, Erwin said:

Hope the sniper gets the hell outa there quick.  It seems like it's usually a suicide job.

Perhaps. I wasn’t thrilled he killed anyone. Hirsch has too few men as it is. :(