Once Upon a Time on the Western Front

On 4/8/2018 at 11:23 AM, 3j2m7 said:

Seem that you like history, funny to continue  a talk where only magination can stop your mind ...why you dont try to make and imagine to created your own dialogue ??

When somebody have fun to do something he has to let it know !!

I like peoples with lot of imagination !

Words didn't worth !!

8 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

The dead comrade picture is a really great touch.

It’s amazing how this game sometimes seems to set things up for me. I was framing the shot with the scout and saw the body in the distance and realized it was his comrade. Impossible to resist mentioning it!

6 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

Sorry Bud was not for you (wrong place) !! 

You make really good job Bud and I enjoy like most of all your comics 😎

No apology needed. :) 

17 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

I like them all, but I think I like this one the best. I think you really have gotten the hang of good narrative flow, Bud. Kudos!

B):)

Michael

The work required to suss out a narrative and make it all flow instead of being a jumble of screenshots is still mind-boggling at times. :blink: 

Crommers had been feeling grumpy all day, missing having a comic to read at breakfast time. Suddenly, the Mail Coach horn came drifting through the late afternoon air. He jumped up from the armchair, and rushed to the garden gate, knocking over his son Richard in the process.

As he reached up to take his package, he asked the coachman, "Where have you been today?" "Oh, sorry, Mr. Cromwell. As we came off the Great North Road, and turned on to the John Major Way by-pass a big Dutch Wagon shed it's load of grey underpants." 

Edited by Warts 'n' all

5 hours ago, Bud Backer said:

A big Dutch Wagon!? :o

Roosjen_11-1024x683.jpg

Here’s a nice 2018 R450!

Tumbledown Dick tugs at his father's sleeve... Dick :- "Father, I thought Scania came from Sweden."

Crooners :- "Shut up, you sniveling little pedant, or I won't let you borrow my comic. Now get back in the TARDIS, and lets get home." 

2 hours ago, Bud Backer said:

:lol: didn’t have any DAFs handy, and the Scania is Dutch plated. ;)

Haha... I did notice the plate. It's fairly new as well, using the Two Three One format, rather than the old Two Two Two. Not that I would know anything about these things given that I am 400 years old.