Once Upon a Time on the Western Front

Crommers sits in the privy enjoying his morning read. When suddenly there is a loud knocking on the door.... BANG BANG BANG

Elizabeth:- "Oi, noddle head, flush that comic down the lav. I've just gotten the latest John Lilburne pamphlet hot off the press."

Crommers :- "Oh no, not him again."

10 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Crommers sits in the privy enjoying his morning read. When suddenly there is a loud knocking on the door.... BANG BANG BANG

Elizabeth:- "Oi, noddle head, flush that comic down the lav. I've just gotten the latest John Lilburne pamphlet hot off the press."

Crommers :- "Oh no, not him again."

“News from Ipswich?”

I thought you and he were friends...

or will you take the 5th? :lol: (See what I did there?)

Edited by Bud Backer

23 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Gripping stuff!  B)

Thanks, mate! The most insane is yet to come...

21 hours ago, Michael Emrys said:

Indeed. Nicely done.

:)

Michael

Glad you like it. I have a panel for tomorrow’s post specially made with you in mind. ;)

20 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

"Breakfast time is comic time, and comic time is breakfast time" With apologies to The Fatback Band. 

Make sure young Richard learns from them, or he’ll make a poor Lord Protector. ;)

2 hours ago, Bud Backer said:

Make sure young Richard learns from them, or he’ll make a poor Lord Protector. ;)

Oh, dash, blast, and fiddlesticks. I had a Tumbledown Dick scene playing in my head. But, you beat me to it.

Just have confine myself to thanking you for another excellent installment....  Exits stage right humming "Breakfast time is comic time..."      --------------------->

It's Sunday morning, and the church bells are ringing. Crommers is performing his morning ritual when suddenly there is a BANG BANG BANG on the privy door.

Elizabeth :- "Are you reading the devil's comic again in there?"

Crommers :- "Oh no, my sweet. I'm reading the Lord's Holy Bible. The Book of Omar, and the Battle of Normandy."

Elizabeth :- "I don't know that one, Wartface."

Crommers :- "Oops, I meant the Book of Joshua, and the Battle of Jehrico." 

44 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

It's Sunday morning, and the church bells are ringing. Crommers is performing his morning ritual when suddenly there is a BANG BANG BANG on the privy door.

Elizabeth :- "Are you reading the devil's comic again in there?"

Crommers :- "Oh no, my sweet. I'm reading the Lord's Holy Bible. The Book of Omar, and the Battle of Normandy."

Elizabeth :- "I don't know that one, Wartface."

Crommers :- "Oops, I meant the Book of Joshua, and the Battle of Jehrico." 

Seem that you like history, funny to continue  a talk where only magination can stop your mind ...why you dont try to make and imagine to created your own dialogue ??

When somebody have fun to do something he has to let it know !!

I like peoples with lot of imagination !