MMG Ammo Count Weirdness

I put a MMG team up and it had a bit short of 2000 rounds of .30cal M2. I noticed its total ammo available was >6k. There was another MMG team next and I moved it away and it dropped to >5k. An ordinary rifle squad was also near. I sent that away and it dropped from >5k to >1k. The rifle squad is listed as having 1280 rounds. I tried assaulting the squad away from the MMG team. Each time 2/3 guys went too far it dropped by 1k.

So what's the deal? Do each infantry team from a rifle squad carry around 1000+ rounds each?

Btw, I a save game CMFI+GL QB with engine version 4.0 if needed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2018 at 10:37 AM, Muzzleflash1990 said:

I put a MMG team up and it had a bit short of 2000 rounds of .30cal M2. I noticed its total ammo available was >6k. There was another MMG team next and I moved it away and it dropped to >5k. An ordinary rifle squad was also near. I sent that away and it dropped from >5k to >1k. The rifle squad is listed as having 1280 rounds. I tried assaulting the squad away from the MMG team. Each time 2/3 guys went too far it dropped by 1k.

So what's the deal? Do each infantry team from a rifle squad carry around 1000+ rounds each?

Btw, I a save game CMFI+GL QB with engine version 4.0 if needed.

I’ll pm you...