CMBN Sounds Mod

I like most of the sounds.  But I wonder if your MG42 is a MG34 or maybe a MG42 on slow fire.  I have several MG42 files that make the BRRRP zipper sound rather than the ratatatat of yours.  If you are interested...

Also, these will work with the other WW2 game families?  (Sometimes sound mods don't work.  My quiet bird sounds BG wav I use for my WW2 games doesn't seem to work in CMBS for some reason.)

Thank you Erwin hmmm !! Cannot hidding  probably I make a mistake when i copy the sound, could be the one from an MG34 will check !

I have more sounds of the MG42, but will be a pleasure to share some with you,  will send you a PM,

if you dont mind !! 

What about the rest?

Believe me  have spending  hours to trying to have the correct one's !!

Thank you to your post !

Edited by 3j2m7

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

I like the crispness of the other sounds.  I just think I have better MG42 sounds.  :)  Will send to you if you give your e-mail.

Indeed Brrrrp  is better that rataratata me too 😊 this is more the MG42 familiar well dony worry will change with my first Patch... just about MG coaxe Axe what sound are using the german tank in CMBN (MG42 ? Cos in fact dont found MG34 file ?) This is one of the reason was using this sound !!.

Soon give you  my black market e mail or eventual over dropbox ...if you are interresting to another kind of file something perhaps specific to ww2 let me know have a lot on pc sounds pictures...

Edited by 3j2m7

I got almost 20GB mods in my CMBN folder alone.  Not looking for more.   But, when I see or hear something good, I use it.  The real problem is getting rid of masses of old, unused mods.  Figuring which ones to send to my "unused mods" folder is a full-time job that I don't want (or do).

That's another reason I would love to start fresh with CM3.  ;)

56 minutes ago, Erwin said:

I got almost 20GB mods in my CMBN folder alone.  Not looking for more.   But, when I see or hear something good, I use it.  The real problem is getting rid of masses of old, unused mods.  Figuring which ones to send to my "unused mods" folder is a full-time job that I don't want (or do).

That's another reason I would love to start fresh with CM3.  ;)

So i m not on pc now but taking advantage to the nature sun and wonderfull temperature...

But...similar as your have differents folders with unused mods but (in case of ) I let them to have free access for differents tests or combinations.

Is true that mods can be really impressionable in sizes and in fact some of them are not always used.

Have also another hard drive with all detailled brz basic game and all detailled mod games, sometimes have to pay attention to dont copy or delete on the wrong place, but in general rule I am prudent enough...

And of course like you waiting to make update to CM3...😏

2 hours ago, Falaise said:

I test your mods 3j2m7
I leave it in place
  my 8 year old son has immediately identified the modification and he prefers!
to me, those whom I have heard I find them quite convincing
merci pour ce mods !!!

Hi my friend happy to hear about your son (petit coucou en passant) nicw to listen that BF have so young fans😎 but also of course about my little mod 😁 for the little story a patch will come soon including better sounds to certain types of weapons like... extractions  of bullets and more effects...than will work about big guns sounds effects...

Edited by 3j2m7