Strange type of units

Before I begin i should say I just installed a bunch of mods. 

That being said I played a “tiny” quick battle and let the computer pick everything.

First the map it picked was huge.

Secondly as the allies I got the units were designated as F.D.R.? Wrap units and were mainly two man squads  It said they could dismount but there was no vehicle they were with. It also said their guns were not deployed but there was no gun to deploy.

Anybody ever have this - if so do you know which mod I need to delete.

46 minutes ago, coachjohn said:

That being said I played a “tiny” quick battle and let the computer pick everything.

First the map it picked was huge.

Battle Size ≠ Map Size

The quick battle options provide dropdowns for both those. As I am sure I read in the manuals, Battle Size is about the amount in purchasing points assigned, Map Size is about the size of the map to be used.

So which are you saying you set to Tiny?

An tiny battle size with random map size can indeed provide you with an Huge map with an Tiny amount in purchasing points.

Edited by Oliver_88

1 hour ago, coachjohn said:

Secondly as the allies I got the units were designated as F.D.R.? Wrap units and were mainly two man squads  It said they could dismount but there was no vehicle they were with. It also said their guns were not deployed but there was no gun to deploy.

Not quite sure whats being said there. Though are the “it said they could dismount” and “said thier guns were not deployed” refering to things shown when purchasing them?

If so they are options for you to choose.

For example with the Infantry Battalion [Lorried] that are available for Great Britain you can toggle its Platoons betweeen “Mounted” and “Dismounted” when purchasing. And thats an toggle between providing them with thier trucks. As though they have dismounted and left thier vehicles behind before the scenario starts.

Another thing to question would be what category have these troops been chosen from. Infantry Only and Airborne Only rather annoyingly remove any vehicle from the formations. Though should not remove guns, just vehicles.

Edited by Oliver_88