CMRT Russian AT Rifle Teams - Small Flaw Report

Hello together! Again a post from my side to help improving the best game in the world! :)

There is a small issue with the Russian anti tank rifle teams, which I think, needs to be looked after by occasion:

If e.g. an American Bazooka man is hit, his team mate (or even other soldiers) can pick up the bazooka and a part of the ammo and use it.

The same happens with panzerschrecks, sometimes even with panzerfausts and it happens always with sniper rifles -

but unfortunately it never happens with Russian anti tank rifles.  I assume that this happens in error at the moment and that AT rifle teams were

originally meant to act/behave like panzerschreck teams, sniper teams etc.  ...  Or am I wrong?

Second thing is: When you supply a Russian AT rifle team with extra AT ammo from a supply truck (14,5 mm AP-I), the total number of this AT ammunition doesn't rise,

but the additional rounds are listed separately instead. This has no further effect to the team - it is using the additional ammo as well as the original ammo - no problem -

but it just doesn't look good, as all the types of ammo that a unit has in possession/at hand is usually counted together (one number per each ammo type).

Yes, it is only a mini flaw.

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202018-03-20%2014-22-

I would think that Heavy Hand-Held AT Weapons, like AT Rifles (as opposed to Light AT Weapons, like Zook, Faust, etc) are not recoverable...Ben, no need to report this as it's working as intended.

Of course, this is just my honest opinion :-)

Edited by JoMc67

Recovery of small arms follows a hierarchy of need (sort of :-). A soldier with a pistol will pick up anything. One with a SMG will pick up a rifle or an MG and one with a rifle will pick up an MG. Or there abouts. I don't know where a MP44 fits in there or where the AT rifle fits in but if the AT rifle is on the same level of need as a normal rifle the team mate will not try to pick it up since he already has one.

It might be wort seeing if someone with an SMG or just a pistol might pick up the AT rifle. That would tell Charles if the AT rifle is just something that cannot be picked up (still a bug IMHO) vs something that has a lower ranking than it should (just a different bug IMHO).

• 1 year later...